Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Trust on Issues: Obama v. Romney

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Half the nation’s voters now trust Mitt Romney more than President Obama when it comes to dealing with the troubled U.S. economy, the number one issue on their minds as they go to the polls.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters trust Romney more when it comes to handling the economy. Forty-three percent (43%) trust the president more. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

RasmussenReports
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Trust on Issues: Obama v. Romney

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Half the nation’s voters now trust Mitt Romney more than President Obama when it comes to dealing with the troubled U.S. economy, the number one issue on their minds as they go to the polls.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters trust Romney more when it comes to handling the economy. Forty-three percent (43%) trust the president more. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

RasmussenReports
    The majority of voters cannot possibly think Obama's foreign policy is working, so that should turn to Romney's favor also.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

How could obama's job approval be at 50%? How many dems did they sample to get that number?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The majority of voters cannot possibly think Obama's foreign policy is working, so that should turn to Romney's favor also.
    Sure they can and here's why.

Mainstream Media Playing ‘Cover-Up’ for Obama’s Actions in Mideast Policy?

Most people in America don't follow politics as closely as we do.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

6. #356 Campaign Coverage Goes Beyond Biased 
    In an interview this week, the president of CBS News insisted his network isn't biased. We agree. When it comes to the current election campaign, calling the mainstream press biased doesn't go nearly far enough. These days, the media aren't just tilting stories, they're acting like paid employees of the Obama campaign's PR shop. Think about it. Over the past several months, there hasn't been one major political story line pushed by the mainstream press that hasn't been perfectly in sync with the Obama campaign's strategic messaging plan.

Case in point is the ferocious press response to Mitt Romney's criticism Tuesday night of the Cairo embassy's "disgraceful" apology. At midnight on Tuesday, the Obama campaign said it was "shocked" that "Romney would choose to launch a political attack." Was Romney out of line? Hardly. The embassy's apology was disgraceful. Even the White House admitted as much — but only after Romney issued his stinging rebuke. As for politicizing an international crisis, Obama did so repeatedly in his 2008 campaign, including using the death of nine troops in Afghanistan to score political points...

A truly independent press would have focused on whether Obama's Mideast policy is failing, or his decision to jet off to a Vegas fundraiser, or his inability to tell whether Egypt is an ally. This is hardly the first time the media have acted as though they were part of the Obama re-election team...

More than any time in the past, reporters and editors working at mainstream outlets have shirked their duty to be independent while still pretending to provide the public with legitimate, unbiased and fair news coverage. This isn't just some idle concern. When the media voluntarily take on the role of propagandists, a genuine threat to our democratic system of government is posed.

Editorial, Investor's Business Daily
    September 13, 2012
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Romney really needs to close the gap in Ohio, Florida and Virginia. The election is lost if he loses those three. He needs two of them.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Romney really needs to close the gap in Ohio, Florida and Virginia. The election is lost if he loses those three. He needs two of them.
    Florida will go Republican, I doubt Virginia and Ohio is so fickle it is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Florida will go Republican, I doubt Virginia and Ohio is so fickle it is anyone's guess.
    You think Virginia is a "no"? That's too bad.

I've been so involved with trying to win Pennsylvania (lost cause, I know) I haven't seriously been keeping track elsewhere.
    Be Not Afraid.