Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You think Virginia is a "no"? That's too bad.

I've been so involved with trying to win Pennsylvania (lost cause, I know) I haven't seriously been keeping track elsewhere.
    We could pray for a miracle.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Florida will go Republican, .
    I happen to agree with you...While not a scientific study AT ALL, I have spoken to quite a few independents that will either stay home on election day or vote for Romney. And these are folks that voted for Obama last time.
    South Florida counties will still go for Obama...but they won't carry the state. Ironically, there are quite a few billboards in Boca and in Palm Beach county put out by the jews that have negative ads against Obama. Mybuyersremorse.com is putting them out there, along with tv/radio ads. I will try to get a photo from the highway, but I always forget to take out the camera as I'm passing it by...Debbie Wazzername Shultz must be PO'd.

Oklahoma will go about 70% Romney, why the hell do heavily populated areas lose their common sense and vote communist, these are the people who ultimately will be milked for the most wealth, it is friggen crazy, drives me nuts, I hate it even!!!!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Somebody wake me up after the election, when we have won.

Somebody wake me up after the election, when we have won.
    You know you're not going to sleep through the debates next month.

We are losing ground.

Seriously Rock - quit watching these fake, dim-controlled propaganda things. There have been no debates and the only poll that counts is still 47 days away.

All you will get out of this is ulcers.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Rock, remember the polls in 1980, Carter was beating Reagan in nearly all polls leading up to election day....and it was a landslide in Reagan's favor...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...foot_poll.html

"We now know Obama. He is oh-so-cool, never touches a banister as he walks down the airplane steps, performs on late-night talk shows. Yet he is not the Great Communicator. He is only as smooth as his nearest teleprompter. He can be challenged, and he has to defend numbers and facts that are not only appalling, but outright embarrassing: unemployment exceeding 8 percent, real underemployment at close to 15 percent, a national debt grown to 16 trillion, national security leaks from his White House, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, the Keystone pipeline. It will be Romney's election to lose, and if Romney is not ready for Obama after some twenty Republican primary debates that spanned six months between August 2011 and February 2012, then he never will be."

We are losing ground.
    All this is absolutely meaningless. Why even worry about? Reagan was losing to Carter and then won in a landslide. These polls can be presented in any number of ways to get the answers that the pollster is looking for. The only thing we can say right now is it is close.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

We are losing ground.
    They must have really over sampled dems to get those numbers.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....