Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I heard that Glenn Beck will cover Jekyll Island and the Federal Reserve today... 
    on his Fox TV show. Talk about showing up late for the party... The total collapse of the global financial system must be right around the corner if this is now going mainstream.

Us "kooks" have already been all over this for years. I'm reading this book now for the third time.

Power CUer
    I'm glad I'll be in the air and far away from a TV set. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm glad I'll be in the air and far away from a TV set. :p
    Normally, I do not have access to cable TV (they're all liars anyway lol) but today is an exception since I'm visiting my parents.

I'll be watching for the proverbial tablespoon of cyanide that he usually stirs into the tall cool glass of fresh orange juice. Who knows? He might actually tell the whole truth since many of the original architects are long dead.

Critique #1) The scope of the information is far too much to cover in a 1 hour TV program with a bunch of commercial breaks.

Critique #2) Griffin was about to explain "The Mandrake Mechanism" and Beck didn't allow him to do it, even though he just asked him "what is the #1 thing the fed does that would turn everyone's hair gray?" It was kind of an awkward moment. I don't think Beck really meant to interrupt him or cut him off.

Sonnabend
    That tinfoil hat must get hot in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    That tinfoil hat must get hot in summer.
    You forgot to call me an anti-semite... I guess you were too busy licking the money magicians' boots as usual.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    It is NOT all tinfoil stuff. There IS a good case to be made for what Tecate is saying - it is just WAY to easy to slip into the conspiracy stuff though.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    It is NOT all tinfoil stuff. There IS a good case to be made for what Tecate is saying - it is just WAY to easy to slip into the conspiracy stuff though.
    The federal reserve was and is a huge mistake.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Sonnabend
    1. I don't lick ANYONE's boots, you paranoid jackass.

2. The collapse of the financial system has been"predicted" for decades, and had the same credibility of this AGW bullshit....I.e NONE.