Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 One in five American mothers have children with different dads 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Gee,Doesn't That Mean That twenty percent of American Kids are Bastards ?"

One in five mothers in America have children with different fathers, a new study shows. Researchers found that the trend was higher in minority groups and mothers with low income and education backgrounds.

The data was taken over a 27-year period from nearly 4,000 U.S. women who had been interviewed more than 20 times. The study's author Cassandra Dorius said of the one in five figure: 'To put it in perspective, this is similar to the number of American adults with a college degree. It's pervasive.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rent-dads.html

Does this mean four out of five mothers have children fathered by the same dude? That must be one hell of a busy guy!:eek:
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 04-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Does this mean four out of five mothers have children fathered by the same dude? That must be on hell of a busy guy!:eek:
    He must drink a lot of fluids ?

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Does this mean four out of five mothers have children fathered by the same dude? That must be one hell of a busy guy!:eek:
    reminds me of that Slider's episode were almost all the dudes were killed off by Sadam and they had to use the remaining men to repopulate

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Not necessarily.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    While we held onto the social stigma of the word or status of "bastard" for centuries afterword, the only real function of illegitimacy was inheritance and that was much more important when Primogeniture was our social and legal norm.

Now that people piss away and parcel out their children's future inheritances and most people get little or nothing, even the eldest son, then we're all pretty much bastards.

It's noteworthy that the impact of being a bastard hasn't been consistent, many of the bastards of nobility actually inherited social rank, property, and the name of their father when they were acknowledged.

Unless they have changed it, in Maryland by law all children born to your wife are legally presumed to be yours.

It's interesting to see how openly this was discussed in the past. In wills from the 17th and 18th century in Virginia and Maryland, it's common for the planter to specify that his land is to pass to "my son Richard and then to the lawful fruit of his loins forever" or something like that.

I'd like to know how many of these mothers are on public assistance because only in this country do we reward bad behavior.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'd like to know how many of these mothers are on public assistance because only in this country do we reward bad behavior.
    I'd like to know how many of them have been with men that they have married after the first relationship.

Always gotta go for the negative thoughts.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

AUSTRALIA: Convicted Islamic terrorist illegally collected welfare benefits for 19 years

AUSTRALIA: Taxpayers unknowingly handed out $1 million in welfare payments to Muslim terrorist

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...lim-terrorist/

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post

Unless they have changed it, in Maryland by law all children born to your wife are legally presumed to be yours.

It's interesting to see how openly this was discussed in the past. In wills from the 17th and 18th century in Virginia and Maryland, it's common for the planter to specify that his land is to pass to "my son Richard and then to the lawful fruit of his loins forever" or something like that.
    It's the same way in Michigan