Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Social Conservatives Take Aim at Gay Days in Orlando and at Disney 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "It's a pedophiles wet dream,30,000 little kids in one magic place !"

With thousands of people from around the world planning to visit Central Florida for the Gay Days festivities in early June, religious conservatives from the Sunshine State are warning families not to visit the Magic Kingdom on the first Saturday of the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPm1n...feature=fvwrel

“Approximately 30,000 children will rush with their parents to the Magic Kingdom in Orlando on Saturday, June 4, only to be thrust into a crowd of approximately 15,000 people reveling about gay pride,” noted David Caton, the executive director of the conservative Florida Family Association, on Thursday.

Caton, who has led numerous protests targeting companies that advertise on television shows with questionable and mature content, urged that Disney, which is not sponsoring the event, restrict Gay Days activities to after-hours.

“Why would Disney allow Gay Day to take place during regular operating hours at the expense of offending tens of thousands of unsuspecting guests when they require other special events to be held after normal operating hours?” demanded Caton. “Disney requires special events like Grad Night and Night of Joy to be held after the Magic Kingdom's regular operating hours. Disney does this to avoid having a large group of likeminded people in the park at the same time with regular patrons who expect a normal day at the Magic Kingdom.”

Besides recommending that members inform friends and family who are planning to hit the Magic Kingdom in early June, Caton urged his members and supporters to e-mail CEO Robert Igner and other leaders at Disney asking them to move the event back to after-hours.

Caton noted that his organization had raised enough funds to rent an airplane which would fly over the Orlando area on that Friday and Saturday with banners warning about the event.

“We have had a team attend several past Gay Days at Disney,” added Caton. “We estimate that as many as 10,000 people enter the park only to promptly exit before 1:00 p.m. after witnessing the same-sex revelry

http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/s...ndo-and-disney

I didn't realize it was pedophile day at Disney.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    A recent sting around the world netted these monsters that had signed on to a perverted faggot web site.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 04-02-2011 at 08:48 PM.

The CU gay police will be here soon!:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The CU gay police will be here soon!:eek:
    I'm waiting in my flack vest and splatter shield. The first three up will be nova,phillie and little wei wei,perhaps with an encore by old mother numbers !

Hold on a second. How do you connect Gay Day, 30,000 kids and pedophiles all at once?

If 30,000 kids regularly descend on Disney on any given day then everyday would be a "pedophiles wet dream". Gay Day or not. That quote at the top of the OP is just irresponsible.

The article is about having Gay Day after hours. But Gay Day is not held after hours. If Disney's policy is to have special group events held after regular operating hours then Gay Day should be no different.

It's not about violating anyone's civil rights, it's about Disney's policies. They should have it after hours like any other large event.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I didn't Realize They were so subjective ? lex parsimoniae !

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hold on a second. How do you connect Gay Day, 30,000 kids and pedophiles all at once?

If 30,000 kids regularly descend on Disney on any given day then everyday would be a "pedophiles wet dream". Gay Day or not. That quote at the top of the OP is just irresponsible.

The article is about having Gay Day after hours. But Gay Day is not held after hours. If Disney's policy is to have special group events held after regular operating hours then Gay Day should be no different.

It's not about violating anyone's civil rights, it's about Disney's policies. They should have it after hours like any other large event.
    The only thing sadder than the asinine comment at the beginning of the OP is the fact that staff have opted to let it stand.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    there isn't. Moo is being himself again.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    there isn't. Moo is being himself again.
    You going polli ?