Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Any half whit should be able to figure that out wei wei. Soros has lots of money and as they say money makes the world go round .It also greases the political big wheels and molds public opinion.
    So you're saying people with tons of wealth are able to influence politics, media, and public opinion?

Sounds a bit like Class Warfare to me comrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    So you're saying people with tons of wealth are able to influence politics, media, and public opinion?

and you don't think there are classes within a communist society?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    and you don't think there are classes within a communist society?
    the haves and everyone else

Even though I am more in Way-Way's camp in that I am sceptical of Soros' power I remain skeered of Soros.

Soros makes money and that's a fact. Even though he was credited/blamed for an Asian monetary crisis in 1997, not everyone agrees that Soros caused it. The Malaysian Prime Minister blamed it on him but later retracted that accusation.

My own feeling is that Soros wishes he had the power to collapse currencies and governments at will. But he doesn't. After all, if he did, wouldn't he be the richest man in the world instead of 35th?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

Typical libturd trying to muddy the waters with bullshit!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Even though I am more in Way-Way's camp in that I am sceptical of Soros' power I remain skeered of Soros.

Soros makes money and that's a fact. Even though he was credited/blamed for an Asian monetary crisis in 1997, not everyone agrees that Soros caused it. The Malaysian Prime Minister blamed it on him but later retracted that accusation.

My own feeling is that Soros wishes he had the power to collapse currencies and governments at will. But he doesn't. After all, if he did, wouldn't he be the richest man in the world instead of 35th?

I don't think he's that much of a threat to anyone. Glenn Beck needs someone to demonize, and Soros fits the bill.

I think it's very sleazy of Beck to attack him for the WWII activities. Soros was a kid, and wasn't responsible. When Beck says "I don't want to hold him responsible" but then spends the next 10 minutes ranting about how Soros helped the Nazis as a teenager to save his own life and taking Soros' own quotes totally out of context....

I am neutral on Soros. I don't think he's the boogeyman that so many on the right think he is.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think he's that much of a threat to anyone. Glenn Beck needs someone to demonize, and Soros fits the bill.

I think it's very sleazy of Beck to attack him for the WWII activities. Soros was a kid, and wasn't responsible. When Beck says "I don't want to hold him responsible" but then spends the next 10 minutes ranting about how Soros helped the Nazis as a teenager to save his own life and taking Soros' own quotes totally out of context....

I am neutral on Soros. I don't think he's the boogeyman that so many on the right think he is.

really? the dude funds tons of leftwing nutjob organizations