1. #1 "We Will,...We Will TAX You And Rock Your Life !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Barack Obama will tax ya

Can John McCain win? Look, I’ve never cared for the guy. He wasn’t my guy in this fight and I’ve never made any secret about that.

But now I’ve got to be with him - even though the odds are still against him, although not nearly as long as they were awhile ago. What will tip it? This election all depends whether the “victims” finally outnumber the non-victims.

There’s an old saying in politics. If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul’s vote. Barack Obama doesn’t know much, but he’s figured that out. The question is: Are there still more Peters than Pauls (all of whom feel entitled, because they are, of course, victims)?

Consider the Democratic convention. Even Joe Biden, that shameless buffoon from America’s newest twin city, Scranton-Wilmington, tried to stake out his own personal turf in Victim Nation.

You see, Joe Biden stuttered as a youth. The introductory video told us that. Then his son repeated it. Then the great man himself c-c-c-c-copped to it.

In Victim Nation, nobody ever got a break, even if they’ve gotten nothing but free rides their entire lives. No graduate of Harvard Law School can credibly claim to have been oppressed by a “mean” nation. So in their speeches, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and Deval Patrick all just ignored the inconvenient truth about where they picked up their second Ivy League degrees.

It’s amazing. These biographical rewrites are like a Witness Protection Program for Harvard Law grads who want to change their identities in order to pass themselves off as victims in good standing.

The whole Democratic convention was like that ancient TV show “Queen for a Day,” in which three weepy housewives would each try to top the others with tales of domestic woe.

The faux bathos in Denver

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opi...43&format=text

It's all bread and Circuses on the left and it works with their idiot base. These fools throw around the Franklin quote about trading liberty for security and deserving neither throwing it constantly at national security laws while all the while they continuously throw away freedoms trading to them to the government by way of social programs. They're being feed bread and circuses and are too stupid even to know what that means. How many of those fools reading this will wonder what lion tamers, clowns, and wonder bread have to do with politics.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    It's all bread and Circuses on the left and it works with their idiot base. These fools throw around the Franklin quote about trading liberty for security and deserving neither throwing it constantly at national security laws while all the while they continuously throw away freedoms trading to them to the government by way of social programs. They're being feed bread and circuses and are too stupid even to know what that means. How many of those fools reading this will wonder what lion tamers, clowns, and wonder bread have to do with politics.
    idiot base.... I love it!:p

Hey! Wiki gets ONE right!!!

"Bread and circuses" (or Bread and games) (from Latin: panem et circenses) is an ancient Roman metaphor for people choosing food and fun over freedom. It often appears in commentary that accuses people of giving up their civic duty and following whichever political leader offers to satisfy their decadent desires."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk