Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,628
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You give butt rubs for a living, no purse!! You can have a leather laptop case though.
    LOL, I would be putting my laptop in it, along with my books for school
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    you know that those are the same size and serve the same purpose...just have different names
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,628
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    you know that those are the same size and serve the same purpose...just have different names
    You watch your mouth young man!:mad:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    I have two Taurus revolvers. Inexpensive and they shoot great.
    Yep. Well made guns.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    LOL, I would be putting my laptop in it, along with my books for school
    I got one my senior year Samsonite leather - two piece. There is a laptop case proper - and then that bag inserts into a larger bag if you like. I always just carried my books in the SATCHEL and then the laptop case separately. Still do actually. lol
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I got one my senior year Samsonite leather - two piece. There is a laptop case proper - and then that bag inserts into a larger bag if you like. I always just carried my books in the SATCHEL and then the laptop case separately. Still do actually. lol
    yeah, I have something similar but it's smaller, basically big enough for my laptop, but not my books.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •