1. #1 Horror Movie 2 Starts: Obama to Launch 2012 Campaign Next Week 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Looks like horror movie 2 is about to start, Politico reports that Barack Obama is going to launch his 2012 Presidential campaign next week.

The most likely day for the campaign to file registration papers with the Federal Election Commission is Monday, but officials are not committing to a specific date in case some transcendent event in the world would overshadow the kickoff. Obama aides want to tell their supporters first, and so are not encouraging preview stories by the press.

One could only wonder what his new catchphrase will be for 2012. Since he can’t use “Yes we can,” his likely phrase will be “Yes we did.” Although unofficially it will mean yes he did ruin this country, shove Obamacare down our throats, triple the national deficit in his first year, and the list goes on.

http://politicons.net/obama-to-launc...ign-next-week/

Comments
    Yes we did..Tuck it up your butts !

I thought he started his 2012 campaign January 21st of 2009?
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

eagleexpress
    I hope he ends up being a one term president

At my company our benefits year runs from June 1 to end of May annually. I'll be getting my renewal packet this week. Our employee share of insurance premiums is skyrocketing. From what I'm hearing mine is going to triple from what it has been. :mad::mad::mad:

If he gets re-elected I may go work overseas for a while. I'm not sure I can keep watching my country being destroyed, where over half the population hates America so much that they'd repeat the mistake of electing him. The first time was a mistake....doing it again for a second term would be intentional. They won't enforce our immigration laws. They won't even enforce our election laws to ensure only US living citizens are voting one time only. In the headlines this week, they are telling the Border Patrol to stop arresting illegals, now they are just to try to 'scare them back across' WTF. I'm feeling really fed up today. I may go live in the backwoods of Alaska for a while, or become an ex-patriot and just roam around the Caribbean somewhere and watch from afar. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    At my company our benefits year runs from June 1 to end of May annually. I'll be getting my renewal packet this week. Our employee share of insurance premiums is skyrocketing. From what I'm hearing mine is going to triple from what it has been. :mad::mad::mad:

If he gets re-elected I may go work overseas for a while. I'm not sure I can keep watching my country being destroyed, where over half the population hates America so much that they'd repeat the mistake of electing him. The first time was a mistake....doing it again for a second term would be intentional. They won't enforce our immigration laws. They won't even enforce our election laws to ensure only US living citizens are voting one time only. In the headlines this week, they are telling the Border Patrol to stop arresting illegals, now they are just to try to 'scare them back across' WTF. I'm feeling really fed up today. I may go live in the backwoods of Alaska for a while, or become an ex-patriot and just roam around the Caribbean somewhere and watch from afar. :mad:
    LOL! We've decided we want to stay in Germany until sanity is restored and the grown ups are back in charge in the U.S.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Looks like horror movie 2 is about to start, Politico reports that Barack Obama is going to launch his 2012 Presidential campaign next week.

The most likely day for the campaign to file registration papers with the Federal Election Commission is Monday, but officials are not committing to a specific date in case some transcendent event in the world would overshadow the kickoff. Obama aides want to tell their supporters first, and so are not encouraging preview stories by the press.
    Uh, they are the same audience: Media equals O Blah Blah supporter.

One could only wonder what his new catchphrase will be for 2012. Since he can’t use “Yes we can,” his likely phrase will be “Yes we did.” Although unofficially it will mean yes he did ruin this country, shove Obamacare down our throats, triple the national deficit in his first year, and the list goes on.
    You Dopes fell for it once, let's do it again.

http://politicons.net/obama-to-launc...ign-next-week/
    Comments
    Yes we did..Tuck it up your butts !
    How about: Yes, I'm still clueless, let's stumble through 4 more years together?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Obama has released his first political ad to start off his re-election bid.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIA5aszzA18
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    LOL! We've decided we want to stay in Germany until sanity is restored and the grown ups are back in charge in the U.S.
    Hook me up with a job over there!
    I can start in about immediately.

think I just heard the alarm go off at ACORN

is that a squeaky gate I hear at the cemetary???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots