Thread: Old Guard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I did have a link to one, but can't find it now. I believe it was the farewell ceremonies
    when Pres. Bush was about to leave office and gave his final address to the military,
    just to name one. Tx may still have the link to it. He has a great voice (hence "radioguy").

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I did have a link to one, but can't find it now. I believe it was the farewell ceremonies
    when Pres. Bush was about to leave office and gave his final address to the military,
    just to name one. Tx may still have the link to it. He has a great voice (hence "radioguy").
    Common Kay, We all call him The Golden Throat.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

eagleexpress
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    That was him WOW I am impressed I watched that:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by eagleexpress View Post
    My husband wants to see the Museum and Arlington he also wants to see Twilight Tattoo but wants to know if we can since we are not military. We would like to see the Memorial at the Pentagon after watching the coverage on Fox news about it
    Twilight Tattoo is open to the public and absolutely free.

Name some of them.

The one Kay is referring to was the military farewell to President Bush. It was done inside at Conmy Hall at Ft. Myer. Also Google search Hall of Heroes Jared Monti and look under the video's...I'm narrating that ceremony too. Also check out Reagan Statue dedication.

There's more but those are the easiest to find.

That was him WOW I am impressed I watched tha:eek:
    You are too kind. :o Thank you.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Common Kay, We all call him The Golden Throat.:eek:

:eek:
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eagleexpress
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Twilight Tattoo is open to the public and absolutely free.

The one Kay is referring to was the military farewell to President Bush. It was done inside at Conmy Hall at Ft. Myer. Also Google search Hall of Heroes Jared Monti and look under the video's...I'm narrating that ceremony too. Also check out Reagan Statue dedication.

There's more but those are the easiest to find.

You are too kind. :o Thank you.
    Your welcome those were great I have just finished with then. How many times do you think you were on TV?

eagleexpress
    So have they ever shown your face or are you hidden in another area off camera?

So have they ever shown your face or are you hidden in another area off camera?
    I normally stayed off camera.

Ask anyone here who's seen a picture of me...I have a face made for radio :D

You can get a glimpse of me during the Jared Monti ceremony when I'm reading his Medal Citation.

eagleexpress
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I normally stayed off camera.

Ask anyone here who's seen a picture of me...I have a face made for radio :D

You can get a glimpse of me during the Jared Monti ceremony when I'm reading his Medal Citation.
    That was you how cool is that thanks

That was him WOW I am impressed I watched that:eek:
    Heh. Ain't you glad now that I persuaded you to join CU properly instead of lurking :D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.