Thread: Gaaa!!! AARP!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 Gaaa!!! AARP!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,025
    I knew this day was coming!

    And today, before SLW and I went off to the Trivia thingy I finally got it.

    My invite to join AARP!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I knew this day was coming!

    And today, before SLW and I went off to the Trivia thingy I finally got it.

    My invite to join AARP!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
    Don't join, all they want is to claim a larger membership to bolster their liberal causes and make money selling perscription drugs and insurance to old critters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Now you are offically part of the Dark Side.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Now you are offically part of the Dark Side.

    Or maybe the Gray Side judging from my hair color...:D

    I remember when my father got his invite in the mail. He had a fit, tore it to pieces
    and threw it down the stairs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Holy old person!:eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Vepr
    Guest
    I think Gator is a card carrying member he should be able to tell you all about it. :D ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member du freeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I knew this day was coming!

    And today, before SLW and I went off to the Trivia thingy I finally got it.

    My invite to join AARP!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
    The commercial with Mrs Fletcher laying on the floor and saying "I've fallen and I can't get up!" isn't as funny any more is it.

    :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    I think Gator is a card carrying member he should be able to tell you all about it. :D ;)
    He wouldn't join AARP its an NGO Yankee outfit located in New York City .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by du freeper View Post
    The commercial with Mrs Fletcher laying on the floor and saying "I've fallen and I can't get up!" isn't as funny any more is it.

    :D
    I like the one with the old guy calling for help because he fell to the floor and couldn't reach his beer stash .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member du freeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I like the one with the old guy calling for help because he fell to the floor and couldn't reach his beer stash .
    Was that Gator? :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •