Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All of these threads show one thing; The Moonbats are in fear mode.

First they staged all those protests outside their own convention, now they've entered into high school gossip.

But still they've using all the old plans they've had for the last ten years; threating people like sh*t then expecting them to vote for your guy. Ya, worked so well in the last two elections

But then again you can't expect much from a bunch who haven't formed an original thought since The White Album.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    The baby rumor threads are multiplying and getting pretty vile. This is interesting. This shows what skinner's grand idea has morphed into. He's tried to keep a cover over it, but the cover has slipped and all the refuse that has been piling up in the corners is visible. The smell is bad too.

He's going to have to quickly try to hide it, but the damage is done. Thankfully people were watching when the slip occurred. The truth is that DU is more about the Micheal Moore, Paul Begala, Tinfoiler, and Sheehan kind of rabid lefties, than it is about reasonable democrats. It always has been. Witness how the reasonable ones are getting pushed aside and drowned out.

But the skinner is trying to make some coin out of this and doing so means that he has to create the illusion that DU can be of some value to the party. Outside of their meager allowances that they say they are donating, DU is going to be more of a pariah, than anything else. It's going to be fun watching if they can put the animals back in their cages.
    Let them multiply. All they stand to do is announce to visitors and members alike what a vile place DU is, with the majority of it's posters being child like in mind if not body. I hope that skinner looks over this little fiefdom and is proud of what he's created, a loony bin for the most reality detached individuals in society still allowed go out in the real world without adult supervision.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The problem for the DUmmie site is that they are starting rumors about Palin's 5th child not being hers, but being her daughter's, totally based on a photograph of the daughter, who has a typical girl's body with a little belly and not an anorexic flat stomach.

There's gotta be a lawsuit in this.
    Hey it happened with Clapton, someone put a guitar in the girl's hands and see how good she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The problem for the DUmmie site is that they are starting rumors about Palin's 5th child not being hers, but being her daughter's, totally based on a photograph of the daughter, who has a typical girl's body with a little belly and not an anorexic flat stomach.

There's gotta be a lawsuit in this.
    One of the photos they use as "proof" of the daughter being with child was actually taken in 2006.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=us

Wow that Feminists Group forum on DU is a fun place.

Ellen Forradalom (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-28-08 02:33 AM
    Original message
    Where do I find a feminist dentist?
    Today the dentist I saw for a toothache called me "honey" and said I had an "itty-bitty mouth. What's up with that?"
    LOL.
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Freak'n sexist liberal facist scum.