1. #1 Missing Teen found at meth lab bites officer, says 'I hope you got rabies' 
    By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

8:30 p.m. EDT, April 2, 2011

A missing teen was found at a meth lab in a Daytona Beach home on Saturday and later bit a police officer as she was being arrested on drug charges, police said.

Police said they went to the home on Hampton Road about 2 p.m. looking for the missing teen. When they knocked, officers said the 16-year-old girl answered the door with 21-year-old Everett Gonzalez.

According to police reports, Gonzalez allowed officers and the homeowner, who is his mother, into the home to retrieve the keys to the teen's vehicle.

Once inside, an officer said he spotted glass pipes, clear baggies and various liquids and powders sitting on a kitchen counter.

Gonzalez's mother let officers continue their search, and they found a red cooler filled with tubes and chemicals, as well as a plastic bottle containing methamphetamine, reports said.

According to police, Gonzalez said that his "supplier," who he owed money, came to the home three days earlier to cook the meth, taking the finished product as "partial payment."

Gonzalez was charged with manufacturing and trafficking in methamphetamine, as well as felony marijuana possession. Another man in the home at the time was charged with violating his probation.

Meanwhile, police said they searched the teen's purse, finding marijuana and cocaine paraphernalia. Police reports state that the girl refused to stay still and tried to walk away from officers.

When an officer tried to stop the girl from leaving, she bit him on the wrist, police said. She then told the officer, "I hope you got rabies," according to reports. Police said the bite did not break the officer's skin.

An officer later searched the teen, finding more marijuana in her bra, police said.

The girl was arrested on charges of marijuana possession, battery on a law enforcement officer, possession of paraphernalia, as well as manufacturing and trafficking in methamphetamines.

The Sentinel is not identifying the teen, because of her age. Police said they found about 365 grams of methamphetamine at the home.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...C7702363.story
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

8:30 p.m. EDT, April 2, 2011

A missing teen was found at a meth lab in a Daytona Beach home on Saturday and later bit a police officer as she was being arrested on drug charges, police said.
    redundant

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    redundant
    if he had said Allagen Co Michigan, I'd agree

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    redundant
    Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    if he had said Allagen Co Michigan, I'd agree
    It's Florida.

The last I heard, Lake County was the meth capital of Michigan. But Allegan is pretty rural, too, there aren't any big cities between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's Florida.

The last I heard, Lake County was the meth capital of Michigan. But Allegan is pretty rural, too, there aren't any big cities between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo.
    Normally we think of Polk County Florida as being synonymous with meth, but when I say that it upsets Scott.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's Florida.

last i heard, Allegan was the meth capital of the US