3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty:
    4. Media Matters:
    5. MoveOn.org:
    6. Center for American Progress:
    7. Environmental extremism:
    8. America Coming Together:
    9. Currency manipulation:
    10. Delusions:
    Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure.Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments?
    “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.”
    If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
    snip

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42674

He may be dangerous. I dunno.

But he invested millions upon millions of dollars in getting George Bush defeated.
    He failed.

In the end it was the black vote and a weak Republican candidate that did the Republican Party in. And Bush served as long as the law would allow.
    Poor Soros. All those millions.

He will pour his money into Barak Obama again in a couple of years.
    I doubt that it'll do any good.

There are just too many people out there who don't know who Soros is, and don't care. And Moveon.org, Soros' project? They shot themselves in the foot with their general betray-us ad. I expect the only money they have these days is Soros'.

I read his book. And I think I see his game. He want to repeat the success he had - 1.1 Billion in a week - when he correctly predicted the failure of the British Pound in 1992. And he is doing what he can to insure the dollars' demise.
    The guy is evil.
    Pray he is not correct.

Because if he is, we will all pay. And Soros? He will claim he arranged everything.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    He may be dangerous. I dunno.

But he invested millions upon millions of dollars in getting George Bush defeated.
    He failed.

In the end it was the black vote and a weak Republican candidate that did the Republican Party in. And Bush served as long as the law would allow.
    Poor Soros. All those millions.

He will pour his money into Barak Obama again in a couple of years.
    I doubt that it'll do any good.

There are just too many people out there who don't know who Soros is, and don't care. And Moveon.org, Soros' project? They shot themselves in the foot with their general betray-us ad. I expect the only money they have these days is Soros'.

I read his book. And I think I see his game. He want to repeat the success he had - 1.1 Billion in a week - when he correctly predicted the failure of the British Pound in 1992. And he is doing what he can to insure the dollars' demise.
    The guy is evil.
    Pray he is not correct.

Because if he is, we will all pay. And Soros? He will claim he arranged everything.
    How much have you read in his personal history ?From his childhood he was sheltered form the Nazi's by his Jewish father and hidden from view on an small island .He has many proven FOREX money people working under his direct control.His people are chosen for their currency trading scam abilities and all have made past fortunes on currency differentials.

He will,if successful,pickup up the pieces if America defaults on it's treasury notes and walk away with hundreds of billions of Americas net worth .

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_143947.html.

And this from Glen Beck :

George Soros’s father asked a Christian in Hungary to adopt his son, make him his godson. And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews, and confiscate their property, and then ship them off. And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

I am certainly not saying George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice—I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment, that’s between him and God.

… But you think there would be some remorse as an 80-year-old man, or a 40-year-old man, or a 20-year-old man. When it was all over, you would do some soul searching and say, “What did I do? What did I do?”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn...e-death-camps/
    Last edited by megimoo; 04-02-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    … But you think there would be some remorse as an 80-year-old man, or a 40-year-old man, or a 20-year-old man. When it was all over, you would do some soul searching and say, “What did I do? What did I do?”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn...e-death-camps/
    He would if he had a soul. One day he will have to stand before his maker.

Gorgeous George does indeed seem to be making headway;
    In 2005 he was listed as the 55th richest man with a net of 7 Billion
    In 2010 he had increased to number 35 with 14 Billion.
    It was a pretty good 5 years, I'm saying.:)

And if he is right, he'll clean up for sure - and he is trying very hard to be right! But Acorn is now gone, Moveon.org lamed, and Obama could not be elected DogCatcher. For now.

Am I skeered? Plenty! I write my Congressman (he called me back last night! - I was impressed) and press the issue whenever I can in favor of a Constitutionally loyal country. And I know you do, too.

I don't think the dollar will fail. I wish I understood all I read about currency manipulation and trading, but I don't. Maybe that's the thing that keeps me awake at night.

WHat makes Soros so powerful?

I hear he influences elections and the economy and the public consciousness, who says he can do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

I hear he influences elections and the economy and the public consciousness, who says he can do this?
    Soros is Wei Wei's god.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

Any half wit should be able to figure that out wei wei. Soros has lots of money and as they say money makes the world go round .It also greases the political big wheels and molds public opinion.
    Last edited by megimoo; 04-03-2011 at 12:48 PM.

I don't agree with the first part of this statement. Yes Obama did get 95% of the black vote but it was only a 7% jump from 2004 which if those 7% voted for Kerry, it wouldn't have swung the vote to Kerry as those 7% of blacks might have gotten Kerry a couple of tenths of a percentage point. The kicker was the independents who swung Obama's way. That and first time voters.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't agree with the first part of this statement. Yes Obama did get 95% of the black vote but it was only a 7% jump from 2004 which if those 7% voted for Kerry, it wouldn't have swung the vote to Kerry as those 7% of blacks might have gotten Kerry a couple of tenths of a percentage point. The kicker was the independents who swung Obama's way. That and first time voters.
    Independents determine national elections and he wound up with a sizable majority in 010. That will not happen in 2012, and all those starry eyed kids are not coming out in mass again.