Results 1 to 1 of 1
#1 Going rogue at the Department of Justice
04-05-2011, 07:50 PM
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
The last several months have seen a steady flow of embarrassing revelations from the U.S. Department of Justice. The very notion of justice is being transmogrified into a post-modern construct, dragging the Department into a cesspool of identity politics and indulging in an improbable parody of "equal justice under law."
Here's a run-down of the DoJ capers:
1. Mr. Holder believes white Americans are "cowards."
At a February 18, 2009 Black History Month event — just days after the new Attorney General was sworn into office — Holder labeled America "essentially a nation of cowards" because we "do not talk enough with each other about race."
2. Demonstrably false statements on the DoJ website are condoned.
In June 2009 the DoJ posted the report, Practical Implications of Current Domestic Violence Research, which contains numerous misleading claims about partner abuse. In June 2010, a Data Quality Act request was sent to the DoJ to remove or correct the report — but 10 months later, the DoJ has yet to respond.
3. The Attorney General wrongfully stereotyped Black men as wife-murderers.
4. The integrity of state elections doesn't seem to matter.
5. A social-justice agenda counts for more than Supreme Court decisions.
6. Snap judgments compel legal reasoning.
7. Mr. Holder considers black Americans — but apparently not white Americans — to be "my people."
Then there's the nagging New Black Panther Party case, which arose when blackjack-wielding, epithet-shouting men posted themselves outside a Philadelphia polling place, frightening would-be voters away.
Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|