Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Every teacher's worst nightmare: Joanne Salley's topless pictures in pupils' hands 
    Every teacher's worst nightmare: Joanne Salley's topless pictures in pupils' hands

* By Andrew Banks, staff writers at The Sun and wires
    * April 01, 2011 7:27AM

A TEACHER fled a top private boys' schools in tears after discovering pupils there were sharing topless pictures of her on their mobile phones.

The risqué images of art teacher Joanne Salley, 32, in just a tight pair of jeans were discovered by a pupil at Harrow in London on a memory stick left in the school's photo lab.

Ms Salley, a former model who used to date England rugby star Matt Dawson, was humiliated when she found out that pupils had been sharing them on their mobile phones.

The pictures had been shot by the school's head of photography, professional photographer Fiona Corthine.

In one Ms Salley is draped over a bookcase. In another she stares straight at the camera.

The pictures are believed to have been taken in the school's art rooms.

They circulated so fast that nearly all 825 students saw them.

"They went around like wildfire. Everyone was texting or bluetoothing them. She must be the most popular teacher in Harrow's history," said one pupil

Barnaby Leon, head teacher at the £30,000-a-year ($46,570) school, said: "The pictures were stolen without the agreement of the photographer, who holds the copyright.

"Joanna was understandably very upset."

Pupils were told to delete the pictures from their phones and told they would be suspended if they were caught with them again. Embarrassingly for Ms Salley, the pictures have since made their way onto the internet.
    This is hilarious. Because the teacher did some modeling at one point and the photographer is a "professional", the headteacher is trying to make the case that circulating the photos was a copyright infringement instead of the inevitable conclusion to a series of highly retarded decisions.

Adelaide Now

In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

She's a beautiful young lady and the boys were just being appreciative.

Seriously, though, she has nothing really to be ashamed about. It's not like she's flabby or ugly or something. It's not like the boys are abnormal for wanting to see, either. If she didn't ever want anyone else to see the pictures, why did she pose for them? She should just go right back to teaching and act like everything is normal, because in this case, everything is pretty normal.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    pretty dumb of either her or the photographer to be leaving the memory card at the school, i suppose if they had permission to take them there it's fine, but probably still not a good idea.

at lest on the bright side she can't be blackmailed with the pictures

she's freaking hot and I don't blame the students one bit either

heres the other one

I saw the pics that weren't censored. Nice rack if I do say so myself.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    She's a beautiful young lady and the boys were just being appreciative.

Seriously, though, she has nothing really to be ashamed about. It's not like she's flabby or ugly or something. It's not like the boys are abnormal for wanting to see, either. If she didn't ever want anyone else to see the pictures, why did she pose for them? She should just go right back to teaching and act like everything is normal, because in this case, everything is pretty normal.
    Except that those pics will never die. Every single class of boys will continue to pass the pics around. Every boy who sees the pics will have a much different classroom relationship with her than he would have otherwise. Female nudity does a lot of important things for the human race but it doesn't inspire confidence in professional authority among pubertal boys.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I saw the pics that weren't censored. Nice rack if I do say so myself.
    totally agree, very nice

I agree with Ginger, it's going to be really hard for her to work with any boys now, she might as well go to a girls school :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Except that those pics will never die. Every single class of boys will continue to pass the pics around. Every boy who sees the pics will have a much different classroom relationship with her than he would have otherwise. Female nudity does a lot of important things for the human race but it doesn't inspire confidence in professional authority among pubertal boys.
    Agreed. Those pictures will outlive that beautiful body. And her.

It just goes to show how people never think of the consequences of their actions.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.