Thread: Bouncy: 17 year-old Bristol Palin IS* pregnant

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    You guys just don't get it. The media explodes, "Bristol Palin is pregnant!"

Sarah Palin says, "Yes she is! She is engaged to the father!"

What does the media do about on Thursday? What would warrant it staying out there? Remember Bush's DUI right before the 2000 election? President Bush was ambushed with it but admitted it right away and the media (who thought that President Bush would deny it) had no where to go. Same here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Damn! I bet myself that CW would be the first. I owe myself a new pair of shoes.
    Hey! I was in transit back from FL. I did see this in the Charlotte airport, however, and considered replying. However, my battery was low. :D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    You guys just don't get it. The media explodes, "Bristol Palin is pregnant!"

Sarah Palin says, "Yes she is! She is engaged to the father!"
    I wonder if this kid Levi knew he was engaged before Gov. Palin announced it to the nation? :p

A DUmmy is walking along the side of the road.
    It sees a $1000 bill in the grass with the word "Monopoly" printed on it.
    "I'm RICH! I'm RICH!" the DUmmie declares
    It's amazing how excited they get over what they perceive to be of value.
    We can only shake our heads in wonder at their stupidity, especially when thousands of other DUmmies join in the "Happy Dance".

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    A DUmmy is walking along the side of the road.
    It sees a $1000 bill in the grass with the word "Monopoly" printed on it.
    "I'm RICH! I'm RICH!" the DUmmie declares
    It's amazing how excited they get over what they perceive to be of value.
    We can only shake our heads in wonder at their stupidity, especially when thousands of other DUmmies join in the "Happy Dance".
    Alas, as the years pass and numerous attempts at educating the DUmmy on the money's ACTUAL lack of worth, the DUmmy becomes OUTRAGED at the obvious evil plot to defraud him of the money he is OWED.

Making matters worse, crowds of DUmmies flock to the outraged DUmmy's side vehemently Parrotting the same line, "Fraud" they screech, "treachery." Who but the EVIL Republicans could mastermind such a dark scheme?

Gaining little traction, the MEDIA picks up the chorus they so much believe in and plaster the trumped up lies across the nation. "Surely the fact that we are reporting this plot makes it so?" Yes, of course! I just read it in the paper, ergo, it must be true.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand