Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Planned Parenthood Spent More Than $1 Million Electing Democrats Last Cycle 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Here's something to keep in mind as Democrats risk a government shutdown in order to preserve federal subsidies of Planned Parenthood. From the Center for Responsive Politics:

In 2010, Planned Parenthood and a California affiliate together spent more than $700,000 on federal lobbying efforts, a Center for Responsive Politics analysis of federal lobbying records finds. By comparison, all other organizations that primarily advocate for abortion rights collectively spent $247,280 on federal lobbying efforts during the same period, according to the Center's research.
    SNIP
    Planned Parenthood also recorded $905,796 in independent expenditures during the 2010 cycle -- money spent in support of, or in opposition to, federal political candidates, largely through advertisements. The top beneficiaries of this money were Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Patty Murray (D-Wash.).

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...mocrats-last-c

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Here's something to keep in mind as Democrats risk a government shutdown in order to preserve federal subsidies of Planned Parenthood. From the Center for Responsive Politics:

In 2010, Planned Parenthood and a California affiliate together spent more than $700,000 on federal lobbying efforts, a Center for Responsive Politics analysis of federal lobbying records finds. By comparison, all other organizations that primarily advocate for abortion rights collectively spent $247,280 on federal lobbying efforts during the same period, according to the Center's research.
    SNIP
    Planned Parenthood also recorded $905,796 in independent expenditures during the 2010 cycle -- money spent in support of, or in opposition to, federal political candidates, largely through advertisements. The top beneficiaries of this money were Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Patty Murray (D-Wash.).

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...mocrats-last-c
    You're such an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You're such an idiot.
    No, we are the idiots, they used taxpayer money to elect the democrats.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    No, we are the idiots, they used taxpayer money to elect the democrats.
    Show me.

Show me.
    Taxpayers fund planned parenthood and they fund democrat candidates.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Taxpayers fund planned parenthood and they fund democrat candidates.
    Different color money, I'll bet you.

Different color money, I'll bet you.
    It doesn't matter if it's the identical paper, it still came from their funds and we gave them over 300 million last year.

Fabulous Poster
    It doesn't matter if it's the identical paper, it still came from their funds and we gave them over 300 million last year.
    Actually it does matter, and I would expect you to know that. The wording of the article should have let you know that they were trying to mislead you. The article makes a passing hint, so they can defend themselves if called a liar, but they are clearly referring to two different doors on the building, one of which is a health services provider and the other of which is a political action committee. The health services provider gets federal funds, the PAC gets donation for political advocacy. In DC parlance, that's called "different color money".

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Actually it does matter, and I would expect you to know that. The wording of the article should have let you know that they were trying to mislead you. The article makes a passing hint, so they can defend themselves if called a liar, but they are clearly referring to two different doors on the building, one of which is a health services provider and the other of which is a political action committee. The health services provider gets federal funds, the PAC gets donation for political advocacy. In DC parlance, that's called "different color money".
    Different colored money my butt.The largest part of their health services are abortions .They cover up cases of statutory rape and incest as long as the money keeps coming in .

Tell me that planned parenthood doesn't 'mix and hide' their political funding .Their money laundering methods are par excellence.They make most of their money from killing innocent baby's and the Liberal Progressives have a vested interest in keeping them going .Without the abortion lobby their political base would fall apart .

Money from one source frees them up to use money from another. It's a shell game. Cash received from the government allowed them to use cash from another source for political activism.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis