Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Dennis Miller Unloads on Nancy Pelosi 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Dennis Miller unloads on Nancy Pelosi by Thurston Howell I caught Dennis Miller on the O’Reilly Matter a couple nights back and Miller made a noteworthy dissertation regarding the disreputable tactics of Nancy Pelosi. ...VIDEO...

He referred to Pelosi telling the nation that seniors are going to be meeting premature deaths due to Paul Ryan’s Budget proposal. I really have to take issue with Miller’s rant but before I do, take a minute to view it so we’re on the same page.

Although this was for the most part accurate - and funny, I think that conservatives lose credibility when we make exaggerated statements like Miller’s claim about “Pelosi’s face being pulled tighter than Buddie Rich’s snare drum”.

http://www.thurstonhowell.net/

Once again, Dennis nails it. This is what comedy ought to look like. The DIMS have had their monopoly on fake news labeled as "comedy," I'd like to see actual comedy from a Conservative perspective. It should be easy, the Liberals write it themselves.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    what makes it so funny is that her face REALLY DOES look pulled tighter than Buddy Rich's snare drum. I really don't get what is up with these seventy plus year olds who insist on looking 20 or 30 years younger when we ALL KNOW they aren't. It's not like it makes them smarter. Actually they say the dumbest stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    what makes it so funny is that her face REALLY DOES look pulled tighter than Buddy Rich's snare drum. I really don't get what is up with these seventy plus year olds who insist on looking 20 or 30 years younger when we ALL KNOW they aren't. It's not like it makes them smarter. Actually they say the dumbest stuff.
    She should start selling the rights to her fat butt. The rendered fat from her sizable fat butt could power several poor family's houses for several winters.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    "Dennis Miller unloads on Nancy Pelosi"
    -megimoo

"Once again, Dennis nails it"
    -AmPat

"She should start selling the right to her fat butt"
    -AmPat

You guys are gross.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    -megimoo

-AmPat

-AmPat

You guys are gross.
    I don't see the gross in the bolded... just saying.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I don't see the gross in the bolded... just saying.

~QC
    Twisted!:o
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Her skin is so tight over her nose and cheeks that it cracks like Michael Jackson's nose .She's a Hollywood wanabe with all of her skin tucks and folds .She must use massive amounts of cold cream to keep that parchment like skin from splitting along the seams .She has need of an ancient Egyptian embalmer skills to keep her face from falling off .

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Twisted!:o
    and if I can't see it... I say it doesn't exist.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    -megimoo

-AmPat

-AmPat

You guys are gross.
    No, this is gross
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_846858.html

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis