Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 " Coyote Drops Cat When Suddenly Confronted. " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Marni Adams was driving down Clifton Road at 7:30 a.m. last Sunday on the way to meet a group of her friends for their regular run....But her otherwise routine morning took a decided twist when she was confronted by a coyote walking across Clifton near Caldow Street with a cat in its mouth.

Call it a maternal instinct. Or a passion to help an animal in need. Whatever it was, it motivated Adams to stop her car, jump out from behind the wheel and attempt to rescue the cat....Adams quickly caught up to the coyote and began screaming at the startled animal in hopes it would release its grip on the feline.

“I was making wild sounds, trying to scare the coyote,” Adams recalled. “I could see by the erect cat’s claws that it was alive, trying to fight free. The coyote came to a stop, dropped the cat, proceeded to run up the hill, stopped once to look back and then left.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/okanagan_...19442379.html#

Banned
    That is one lucky kitty.

By helping the cat, this guy may have starved the coyote. The coyote has got to eat too right? Besides, the coyote obviously caught the cat fair and square, probably with an ACME slingshot and a bag of kitty chow, I would have let him keep it.
    Last edited by malloc; 04-09-2011 at 05:04 AM.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    By helping the cat, this guy may have starved the coyote. The coyote has got to eat too right? Besides, the coyote obviously caught the cat fair and square, probably with an ACME slingshot and a bag of kitty chow, I would have let him keep it.
    it was probably the ACME roller skates and rocket pack combo along with one of their nets. they have improved their tech since the 60's :D

Even Bob Barker would be pissed at this dude, we're trying to control the pet population, NOT see it grow, what else is going to eat the evilness that is a cat?

Screaming and acting crazy never got me any pussy.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    and yet screaming, crazy puss6 always attract attention. life is....strange.:D
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 04-09-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Poor Wile E. Coyote. Couldn't catch the Roadrunner and now, when he has a good meal within his reach, he can't enjoy it because of some stupid human.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    That is one lucky kitty.
    The Coyote has become a real problem as people move into their former hunting grounds .One woman had her little dog snatched from her walled in patio by one jumping over the wall and grabbing her dog away from her .By the time her husband rushed out the critter and dog were gone.They also frequent the dumpsters out back of Mac Donald's in western desert towns for the leftovers.They'll eat just about anything along with small dogs and cats.They are learning not to fear man but they mostly feed at night so the contact is minimal .

She needs to lose the nose ring.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She needs to lose the nose ring.
    They must be great when she has a heavy head cold ?