Thread: We can never win until...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 We can never win until... 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    There would be no Obama, Planned Parenthood, no liberalism as we know it if it weren't for public schools. No matter how much ground we take back now, we will be fighting these same battles again until we focus on the future. We are at this moment paying to train the next gen. of socialists. I hope you will enjoy and share this free resource giving an insider's yiew on the dangers public schools pose to our families and republic: www.yourchildyourchoice.wordpress.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    812
    "we can never WIN"?

    Is this a fucking game to you? Like, some sort of bizarre contest where the teachers are the bad guys and hoarding greed-driven monopolists are the good guys?

    Needless to say, you sold me on reading your blog for pure entertainment value. Well.. until I couldnt read anymore because its damn unprofessionally written, poorly cited, rife with ridiculous leaps of logic and laughably unqualified judgments on child psychology. What an embarrassment, the only real criticism of education that you can get out of this blog is that you came out of it.
    Last edited by KhrushchevsShoe; 04-09-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pierce County
    Posts
    2,065
    Quote Originally Posted by freethekids View Post
    There would be no Obama, Planned Parenthood, no liberalism as we know it if it weren't for public schools. No matter how much ground we take back now, we will be fighting these same battles again until we focus on the future. We are at this moment paying to train the next gen. of socialists. I hope you will enjoy and share this free resource giving an insider's yiew on the dangers public schools pose to our families and republic: www.yourchildyourchoice.wordpress.com
    I suggest you go to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself before you start spamming the forums.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    "we can never WIN"?

    Is this a fucking game to you? Like, some sort of bizarre contest where the teachers are the bad guys and hoarding greed-driven monopolists are the good guys?

    Needless to say, you sold me on reading your blog for pure entertainment value. Well.. until I couldnt read anymore because its damn unprofessionally written, poorly cited, rife with ridiculous leaps of logic and laughably unqualified judgments on child psychology. What an embarrassment, the only real criticism of education that you can get out of this blog is that you came out of it.

    If you want to talk about ridiculous leaps, You make a HUGE one where you claim free market advocates are "hoarding, greed-driven monopolists".
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    812
    I think its funny that you are perfectly okay with villianizing teachers, but say something bad about a capitalist and UH OH!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    I think its funny that you are perfectly okay with villianizing teachers, but say something bad about a capitalist and UH OH!

    I am not OK with either. Individual people or groups that have stated a harmful policy, fine, but he did not do that - you did.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    "we can never WIN"?

    Is this a fucking game to you? Like, some sort of bizarre contest where the teachers are the bad guys and hoarding greed-driven monopolists are the good guys?

    Needless to say, you sold me on reading your blog for pure entertainment value. Well.. until I couldnt read anymore because its damn unprofessionally written, poorly cited, rife with ridiculous leaps of logic and laughably unqualified judgments on child psychology. What an embarrassment, the only real criticism of education that you can get out of this blog is that you came out of it.
    No, it's a war, for the future of our nation. The war is between productive private citizens and those who would rape them in order to enhance their own power.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, it's a war, for the future of our nation. The war is between productive private citizens and those who would rape them in order to enhance their own power.
    Or liberals, who forecast failure vs conservatives, who work for success.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, it's a war, for the future of our nation. The war is between productive private citizens and those who would rape them in order to enhance their own power.
    And the humorless fucktard KS would be in the second group.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •