Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I've never been to Long Island, only to Manhattan.

Is there a lot of privacy? Are there a lot of good dumping grounds for bodies?
    I've been to LI (I have family there), it's pretty, bucolic, and people generally leave one another alone. So, if someone wants to kill people that will not be missed, I figure the area's niceness keeps people from suspecting Kenny down the street is killing hoes and the isolated parks and waysides make for good dumping grounds.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You and Numbers should go camping along the Long Island shore line some weekend .The sand dunes and the ocean breeze would ruffle your hair and fill your lungs with fresh sea air.If some nice man stops by late some night invite him o stay awhile,spend some time,chat and get to know each other .Who knows it may be another Jack the Ripper or Son of Sam wannabe ?:D

You should know me better than that by now. It's not like I pick up strangers in any circumstances, not even at church.

I think Linda and I would probably have more fun shopping together than camping. My idea of camping is a Holiday Inn near a national park.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They can hold the pole with their split hooves but they can't tie hooks or bait them very well.
    and just WHO ARE YOU to determine what goats can or want to do??:mad:

dam speciesist.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 04-11-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    and just WHO ARE YOU to determine what goats can or want to do??:mad:

dam speciesist.
    But but they're vegetarian, they can't eat them once they catch them! Besides they hack um up pretty bad when they fillet um.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Not enough inexpensive things to do and people need hobbies!
    Here's the pitch swung on LONG FLY BALL TO DEEP CENTER FIELD THAT BALL OUTA HERE!!!!! HOME RUN!!!

HOLY COW!!!!!

:D:D:D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Not enough inexpensive things to do and people need hobbies!
    I thought it was because owning, carrying or using a handgun to defend yourself in New York is some sort of capital crime, akin to genocide.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I thought it was because owning, carrying or using a handgun to defend yourself in New York is some sort of capital crime, akin to genocide.
    Fish in a barrel!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Fish in a barrel!
    Exactly right. Fish in an apparently well isolated, very private, and off the beaten path barrel.

You never see the lions pick the biggest, baddest water buffalo out of the herd and give that one a try.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Peter Sylvester, the Long Island sniper was my step cousin!:eek: My aunt adopted him and he was a dick when I knew him.
    But I never knew the son of sam or Bernie Goetz!:D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Peter Sylvester, the Long Island sniper was my step cousin!:eek: My aunt adopted him and he was a dick when I knew him.
    But I never knew the son of sam or Bernie Goetz!:D
    I hope you didn't teach him how to shoot!:eek: