Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    As time goes on, I am given to believe that of the population born from 1920 to 1950, one third "marched with Dr. King", one third "was at Woodstock, man" and one third did both.
    Thing is, Heston's got the pictures, eyewitnesses, and prolly a commemorative T-shirt to back it up.

so... there's that. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So was Reagan for many years.

I get the point that Sonna is making.
    Come on, he's trying to pass off the guy as a Republican at a time when he was a Democrat. It's dishonest.

Post some pics of Chuck with some black guys from the '80's forward to at least be honest about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Come on, he's trying to pass off the guy as a Republican at a time when he was a Democrat. It's dishonest.
    It's not. It's no more dishonest than Reagan laying claim to being Conservative when up to the 1050's he was a staunch Democrat.

Post some pics of Chuck with some black guys from the '80's forward to at least be honest about it.
    The only one here trying to be obtuse and dishonest is you. And merely for the sake of stirring the pot.

Can't you go play in traffic or something?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It's not. It's no more dishonest than Reagan laying claim to being Conservative when up to the 1050's he was a staunch Democrat.
    Wow! I've heard some Reagan was old jokes, but this one is pretty good! ;)
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Wow! I've heard some Reagan was old jokes, but this one is pretty good! ;)
    LOL! I knew I should have taken more than a semester of typing in High School. :o
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    good job not understanding how samples are done
    HORSE SHIT!

Though NOTHING indicates how they determined their sampling pool, it would be very easy to obtain the desired result (negative appearance) by simply selecting only phone numbers from a specific prefix known to be "extremely opinionated" one way or another.

This is known as sampling bias. It is the intentional exclusion of some members of the population in order to achieve a desired (skewed) result.

Public opinions and perceptions are formed in much the same manner when a tornado rips thru a town, and the news media ONLY interviews the toothless idiots at the trailer park located 5 blocks from another impacted neighborhood where the nuclear physicist lives!

If that’s too complex of an analogy for you to grasp, it’s time you moved out of the trailer park!

Let’s examine your source.

Public Policy Polling – AKA – The Astroturf Kings

They are known for their sampling bias, and their ability to deliver the desired poll results no matter how ridiculous.

Dean Debnam is a Democratic pollster and regular Democratic campaign donor. He is the President of Public Policy Polling.
    Jim Shields is their Research Director, regular Democratic campaign donor, and was the Research Director/Lobbyist for the Nevada State Education Association (a union) and a member of the National Education Association's West Coast Organizing Team.
    Their main clients are Democrats and the Democrat party.

Most sane people recognize it for what it is, but moonbats such as you feed on it like hyenas on a rotting Zebra’s ass!

- This is why we laugh hysterically at you when you and yours claim we are the “sheep”!

So, please answer the question below that most accurately describes you.

A. I am a complete fucking idiot for thinking anyone here (other than fellow moonbat) would “buy” this
    B. I am a complete fucking idiot and believe this shit
    C. I am simply put, a complete fucking idiot.
    D. I know this is horse shit, and posted it because I’m a troll AND a complete fucking idiot
    E. All of the above
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

Sonnabend
    As time goes on, I am given to believe that of the population born from 1920 to 1950, one third "marched with Dr. King", one third "was at Woodstock, man" and one third did both.
    As time goes on, I am given to believe that you have two brain cells, one is lost....the other is out looking for it.