Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I say assimilate or de-immigrate.
    That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    He means it's the one where they cut your head off, rape and enslave your wife, and sell your girl-children into sexual slavery. The one where they are doing that today.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    He means it's the one where they cut your head off, rape and enslave your wife, and sell your girl-children into sexual slavery. The one where they are doing that today.
    Well, I wanted to hear what Nova had to say, but that works for me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

That's France's business but I would not like to see that here.

Very disturbing.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Well, I wanted to hear what Nova had to say, but that works for me.
    Not to mention it's an all controlling cultural design which is the polar opposite of a free society, and which in no country it controls is peaceful, open minded or accepting of noncompliance not to mention other religions or lack thereof.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post

Very disturbing.
    I know it's an over worked metaphor, but cultural invasion and pollution is indeed like boiling a frog. You are open minded and accepting, because you are basically a good person, but these are not good people. More accurately, these are people who believe that they are good and following God's orders by infiltrating your country, your culture, and even your gene pool and then when they are sufficient in number, bringing about the true objective. It doesn't even require that they be menacing and deliberate players in the grand scheme; simply by adding to the presence and numbers they give momentum to the grand scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    The Human Right Court of the EU is going to overturn it. Sarkozy is trying to get approval ratings up however he can.
    Right. Because human rights means forcing women to hide their faces so that they don't excite men and cause their own rapes.

Very disturbing.
    You have no problem with people walking around masked in public? With Muslim women driving while wearing veils that obscure their vision? With Muslim women refusing to show their faces for driver's licence photos? Or at traffic stops? Or boarding planes?

Sorry, but no, that's idiotic.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Very disturbing.
    I have a problem with masked people in public spaces. It's unfortunate that some women would be marginalized (more) but my own safety is simply more important. I have no problem with head coverings but a face mask is different. Muslim men have used this guise to inflict death and injury on others. I'm also opposed to ordinary Americans wearing ski masks or otherwise obscuring their faces in public. This is not our culture. Looking people in the face is an important part of our way of doing things. That it conflicts with a minor number of people who feel differently is too bad.

I'd personally like to ride one of my horses to work - that's very much a part of my culture. I understand why I can't even though it would make me happy and it would be way cost efficient and extremely low on pollution emissions and potential injuries, as well as giving me valuable exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I know it's an over worked metaphor, but cultural invasion and pollution is indeed like boiling a frog. You are open minded and accepting, because you are basically a good person, but these are not good people. More accurately, these are people who believe that they are good and following God's orders by infiltrating your country, your culture, and even your gene pool and then when they are sufficient in number, bringing about the true objective. It doesn't even require that they be menacing and deliberate players in the grand scheme; simply by adding to the presence and numbers they give momentum to the grand scheme.
    Like rats, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You have no problem with people walking around masked in public?
    No, not really. Every year at the end of October, masked individuals roam the streets of my neighborhood and many of them ring my door bell.

With Muslim women driving while wearing veils that obscure their vision?
    Now we are entering another area. If you are talking about safety concerns in the operation of a vehicle, then make the argument. That isn't what this is about. This is about targeting a religious practice with regards to modesty. This is the same as telling a Holiness Church member she has to wear pants if she wants to walk in public in DeQueen Arkansas.

With Muslim women refusing to show their faces for driver's licence photos?
    No, they should be required to show their faces for identification.

Or at traffic stops? Or boarding planes?
    Same for those.

Sorry, but no, that's idiotic.
    Which explains why you wrote it.