View Poll Results: Will you vote for either of the Pauls?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul

5 15.15%
  • Rand Paul

4 12.12%
  • Lets have the first father/son as president and vice president! WOOT!

6 18.18%
  • Nah

18 54.55%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    what about putting tariffs on everything but raw materials.
    That makes more sense but I still like the idea of free trade better in most cases.
    We have a growing labor union problem that hopefully will be dealt with before it gets out of hand.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Sure...if you want to start a trade war with every single country that we trade with. They can turn around and do the same thing to us. ANd they can set them just as high or higher than we do.

Then we're paying 5...10 times the price for stuff we import because of silly policies like that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Then you still drive up the cost of manufactured goods and destroy our export market. GM, Ford and Chrysler get freed up from competition, which makes them complacent and less inclined to innovate or watch their quality control standards, just as they did during the late sixties/early seventies, when Japanese and German imports began crushing them. They were completely unresponsive to the markets because they were secure in their dominant position in the US market. The unions, seeing the big three as a permanent fixture in the economy, made unsustainable demands which were granted by corporations that believed that they'd be on top forever. The combination of complacent leadership and complacent labor resulted in autos that were as bloated and inefficient as their manufacturers. Eventually, people were willing to pay a premium for better products from overseas, and the US auto industry has been in the tank ever since. Now, when you go to any third world country, you see that the work vehicles are Isuzus, Toyotas, Hondas, Nissans and Mercedes. If you see a US-made vehicle, it's almost always military. Our auto export market is in the toilet, too.

Is that what you want to impose on the rest of our industry, or what little remains? Instead of trying to protect our economy from competition, you should be looking at policies that remove impediments to competition, such as excessive regulation, absurd tax policies and open hostility to business in the government.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    when he has his picture taken with they guys from Stormfront

yeah, he doesn't agree with them
    So if I show a picture of someone with Obama and they happen to be a military officer....that means Obama supports the military?

Fail.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    So if I show a picture of someone with Obama and they happen to be a military officer....that means Obama supports the military?

Fail.
    We can be ordered to appear with the Commander-in-Chief. Who ordered Ron to appear with the Stormfront boys?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We can be ordered to appear with the Commander-in-Chief. Who ordered Ron to appear with the Stormfront boys?

Did he know who they were? Based on the video of the event (assuming it's the same one) he had no idea who they were at the time.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yes.. I'm aware of that

You have made the point. The point is....there is always more to it. Politicians may not be ordered to do so, but they are obliged to take photos with their consituency.

Using the logic in this thread......Great then....Joe Arpaio is a neo nazi supporter

Vito Lombardi.

And Rummy is best buds with Saddam...

well he was once...but you get the idea

Neo Nazi's had rallies in favor of a Rush proposal on busing several years back. Does this mean he supports said beliefs? Cause their's people here who are saying that if what people say is posted on sites like Stormfront then they must be one. I doubt anyone here believes any of that about Rush. And I'm supremely confident there are plenty of pictures of Limbaugh in the early 90's at his Rush to excellence tours with shady types. He routinely took photos with people.

So your completely comfortable with the belief that in a politics, with the thousands of pictures politicians take on a daily basis that taking a picture with someone who asks you, whom you may or may not know, is a representation of accepting that person's viewpoints? How ignorant and sad. :(
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yes.. I'm aware of that

You have made the point. The point is....there is always more to it. Politicians may not be ordered to do so, but they are obliged to take photos with their consituency.

Using the logic in this thread......Great then....Joe Arpaio is a neo nazi supporter

Vito Lombardi.

And Rummy is best buds with Saddam...

well he was once...but you get the idea

Neo Nazi's had rallies in favor of a Rush proposal on busing several years back. Does this mean he supports said beliefs? Cause their's people here who are saying that if what people say is posted on sites like Stormfront then they must be one. I doubt anyone here believes any of that about Rush. And I'm supremely confident there are plenty of pictures of Limbaugh in the early 90's at his Rush to excellence tours with shady types. He routinely took photos with people.

So your completely comfortable with the belief that in a politics, with the thousands of pictures politicians take on a daily basis that taking a picture with someone who asks you, whom you may or may not know, is a representation of accepting that person's viewpoints? How ignorant and sad. :(
    Scratch a Ronulan...find a Libtard/DUmmie.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.