View Poll Results: Will you vote for either of the Pauls?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ron Paul

5 15.15%
  • Rand Paul

4 12.12%
  • Lets have the first father/son as president and vice president! WOOT!

6 18.18%
  • Nah

18 54.55%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I don't. I think all you batshit crazy Ronbots cost the Pauls more votes than you garner.
    And they caused the CU board a lot of grief. They overran the board, causing quite a few good members to leave. We don't need a repeat of the constant heavy handed pushing of Ron Paul by the Ronbots.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 04-13-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    And they caused the CU board a lot of grief. They overran the board, causing quite a few good members to leave. We don't need a repeat of the constant heavy handed pushing of Ron Paul by the Ronbots.
    Well i don't want to be like that, i just want people to vote for him because i think he can turn this country around. so to all you supporters out there, please try not to annoy potential voters!
    Ron Paul is a kook who hangs around Stormfronters and 9/11 truthers. 2008 election cycle, he took money from neonazis and then tried to defend taking the money by saying that he can't tell people NOT to give him money. He is also a frequent guest on the Alex Jones kook show.
    so what if he took money from neo-nazis? its not like he's giving them money or supporting them. and with the whole NWO, alex jones stuff, I always say, better safe than sorry!

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    so what if he took money from neo-nazis? its not like he's giving them money or supporting them. and with the whole NWO, alex jones stuff, I always say, better safe than sorry!
    Alex Jones is a nutjob, he's worse than George Norey, he's not worth the time it takes to find his station/youtube video's to listen to his idiotic rants.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well i don't want to be like that, i just want people to vote for him because i think he can turn this country around. so to all you supporters out there, please try not to annoy potential voters!

What??? Hold on there a minute bucko...you don't have a problem with Paul taking $$$ from Neo-Nazis???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What??? Hold on there a minute bucko...you don't have a problem with Paul taking $$$ from Neo-Nazis???
    as long as he's not supporting them. i say, take money from whoever you want, and as long as you're not under contract, you can use it for whatever.

as long as he's not supporting them. i say, take money from whoever you want, and as long as you're not under contract, you can use it for whatever.
    This is why we don't let 16 year olds vote. They too often just don't get it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You do understand that by willing taking the money he is giving his tact support and approval of said group...right???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    This is why we don't let 16 year olds vote. They too often just don't get it.
    you can take money from someone without expressing their ideology. Money is money, and Ron Paul understands that. That's a concept the democrats have trouble with, i don't think you guys are that stupid.
    Last edited by jnkbortka; 04-13-2011 at 09:59 AM.

you can take money from someone without expressing their ideology.
    No, not when you KNOWING accept their money.

Kid, I suspect your parents are Paulestinians too because not even 16 years olds are this naive. Please just go back to masturbating like boys your age do and leave the politics to grownups.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.