my two cents?
grow a set and tell her that you want somthing more and cant be friends.
You will only keep torturing yourself if you stay a friend who wants more.
If she refuses then let her go.
final advise? grow up.
I know that sounds cold but damm dude, this is high school bs here.
You are cheating yourself out of life pining over a chick that is nothing but a emotional sponge sucking off of you to fill her fucked up what ever she has...
Okay, there are several possible outcomes to this:
- You two never connect beyond friendship. She leads you on and you waste your life in vain attempts to show her that you are the one for her.
- You never connect beyond friendship, but realize that and move on. You may or may not find the right woman, but you won't spend any more time or energy on the futile pursuit of a woman who knows how you feel and doesn't really care.
- You never connect, and her other boyfriends view you with varying degrees of scorn and/or jealousy, resulting in multiple trips to the emergency room.
- You never connect, and eventually give up trying when the court order is imposed.
- You hook up, and it's a disaster. The friendship is strained to the breaking point and eventually, you part in recrimination and rancor.
- You hook up and it's fine for a while, but eventually, you break up. Maybe you stay friends, maybe you don't, but you will either end up carrying a torch for her forever, or you realize that you're better without her and move on.
- You hook up and she's the love of your life. Decades from now, you and she find this thread on Google archives and laugh at how wrong we all were. Your grandchildren are also amused.
I won't bother calculating the odds, but I remind you that 1, 3 and 4 are not mutually exclusive.
Words of truth...
Dude, you may as well just switch sides and start catching.
You have terrible luck with chicks, you may fare better with men or animals.
Yeah, I'm cruel.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|