Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "Alan Colmes,..Living Proof That You Can't Shine A Sneaker !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    You Stay Classy, Alan Colmes

Alan Colmes of Hannity and Colmes wrote a post so inappropriate and offensive the Kos Kiddies would be envious. He accused Governor Palin of not taking enough care of Trig when he was an unborn baby. A man who has no problem with a woman killing her unborn baby through an abortion actually has the nerve to ask if Governor Palin took too great a risk with her pregnancy:Rogers Cadenhead gives the timeline associated with the birth of her newest child. She had a speech in Dallas and, even after the water broke, continued with her activities, and then boarded...

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2008/...lan-colmes.php

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You Stay Classy, Alan Colmes

Alan Colmes of Hannity and Colmes wrote a post so inappropriate and offensive the Kos Kiddies would be envious. He accused Governor Palin of not taking enough care of Trig when he was an unborn baby. A man who has no problem with a woman killing her unborn baby through an abortion actually has the nerve to ask if Governor Palin took too great a risk with her pregnancy:Rogers Cadenhead gives the timeline associated with the birth of her newest child. She had a speech in Dallas and, even after the water broke, continued with her activities, and then boarded...

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2008/...lan-colmes.php
    Alan Colmes disgusts me. He's drinking the Kool-Aid more and more. Wish Hannity would get a different lib on the show.

And that is BS about the water breaking. When my first son was born, I lived in this dinky little town in the bootheel of Missouri. My doc and hospital were in STL. I called the doc when the water broke and he told me to just drive (I wasn't driving) up to STL. It took almost 3 hours to get to STL and another 8 hours of labor. There wasn't any problem.

Alan Colmes is despicable. :mad:

Goldwater
    They need to get a liberal on there who can match Hannity, if they want to keep it "balanced" - Colmes sucks ass.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Alan Colmes disgusts me. He's drinking the Kool-Aid more and more. Wish Hannity would get a different lib on the show.

And that is BS about the water breaking. When my first son was born, I lived in this dinky little town in the bootheel of Missouri. My doc and hospital were in STL. I called the doc when the water broke and he told me to just drive (I wasn't driving) up to STL. It took almost 3 hours to get to STL and another 8 hours of labor. There wasn't any problem.

Alan Colmes is despicable. :mad:
    He's trying to be a real Slime Sucking big time Liberal !So far he is just a Lowclass but trying .Even our resident liberals hate him
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-01-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    They need to get a liberal on there who can match Hannity, if they want to keep it "balanced" - Colmes sucks ass.
    Agreed. I'm going to Hannity's site and give that suggestion. Colmes is getting increasingly nasty---and boring. He's not clever at all, just spouts the Kool-aid talk.

I hope Hannity gets flooded with comments. Colmes went too far this time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    A man who has no problem with a woman killing her unborn baby through an abortion actually has the nerve to ask if Governor Palin took too great a risk with her pregnancy:Rogers Cadenhead gives the timeline associated with the birth of her newest child. She had a speech in Dallas and, even after the water broke, continued with her activities, and then boarded...

http://wizbangblog.com/content/2008/...lan-colmes.php[/SIZE]
    Just to making a general point here, and not specifically talking about the Colmes comments or Palins prenatal care or alleged lack-there-of... but I've seen a point repeated often enough around here that I want to address.

It IS a defensible position to criticize a mother for improper prenatal care if she intends to carry the baby to term and otherwise believe she also has the right to abort if she chooses. There is nothing contradictory about that. Pretending that one cannot hold the belief that improper prenatal care is reprehensible because one also believes in the legality of abortion is extremely intellectually dishonest.
    Last edited by wilbur; 09-01-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Just to making a general point here, and not specifically talking about the Colmes comments or Palins prenatal care or alleged lack-there-of... but I've seen a point repeated often enough around here that I want to address.

It IS a defensible position to criticize a mother for improper prenatal care if she intends to carry the baby to term and otherwise believe she also has the right to abort if she chooses. There is nothing contradictory about that. Pretending that one cannot hold the belief that improper prenatal care is reprehensible because one also believes in the legality of abortion is extremely intellectually dishonest.
    I agree that it's okay to criticize a mother for improper prenatal care. I just don't see what's improper about this. I've only one kid. I will assume that a woman who already had four kids kinda knows what she's doing.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

I had my daughter when I was over 40. I was deemed high risk. I doubt I would have flown but then again, she probably was on a private flight.

There is a world of difference in "water breaking" and "leaking amniotic fluid".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I agree that it's okay to criticize a mother for improper prenatal care. I just don't see what's improper about this. I've only one kid. I will assume that a woman who already had four kids kinda knows what she's doing.
    Yea... I don't know much about pregnancy, nor do my wife and I intend on finding out anytime soon, so I'm not really gonna touch this one;P

Hannity & Sharpton . . . .

I'm just say'n . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.