Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    yes leftists have and do uuse the courts for political tools i'm willing to admit that, but that's something very common the right as well. this isn't a "your side does it too so it's okay" move, i admit that it isn't okay.
    It isn't even close - the left does so FAR more often, FAR more egregiously and under FAR more Specious and completely made up charges.

mow back to this man, he killed people, many people, innocent people. he's a fucking terrorist for god's sake. this isn't something to let ideology run in front of. yes he was an anti-communist and many peoplea gree what that but it does not justify terrorism.

He was acquitted of this - what part of that do you not understand. NOT by our courts either so the partisanship argument does not hold water. He was held without bail for nearly a year by a hostile (to him) government that did it's damndest to convict him TWICE, and failed to do so. If the evidence was as overwhelming as the left is trying to imply, a country that does not much care for civil rights would have had no trouble convicting him.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

perhaps we can detain him indefinately until we can proceed with his case, like we do with other terrorist suspects
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

perhaps we can detain him indefinately until we can proceed with his case, like we do with other terrorist suspects
    He is 83 you idjut!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Except that he's already been tried and found not guilty. imagine that.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Except that he's already been tried and found not guilty. imagine that.
    Wee Wee knows that...he's trying to play the equivalence card between al-Qaeda and this guy.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wee Wee knows that...he's trying to play the equivalence card between al-Qaeda and this guy.

well wee wee does think of us as being lower and more evil than al queda so of course he'd try to draw that line. Typical America hating leftist.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.