Thread: Tattoo Thursday

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I don't have any, but my sister has 2, Eiffle tower on her ankle and Japanese characters on her arm that mean "Spirit of the Samaria" (and yes thats what it means, our Japanese friend confirmed it :p)

I think on the right woman with the right tattoos, they just add to the woman's hotness, but too each their own

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I don't have any, but my sister has 2, Eiffle tower on her ankle and Japanese characters on her arm that mean "Spirit of the Samaria" (and yes thats what it means, our Japanese friend confirmed it :p)

I think on the right woman with the right tattoos, they just add to the woman's hotness, but too each their own
    Did you just call your sister hot? :eek::D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Did you just call your sister hot? :eek::D
    I was waiting for that :p and no I'm not, it was a generalized statement

Left thigh, bow and arrow in purple and blue. I was different from a lot of dancers in that I was the only one with JUST ONE. Either dancers get a shedload of ink or none at all. :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The Whore of Babylon was too expensive.
    Plus, Marianne Williamson will sue you for using her image.

I will never get a tattoo on my body. I think one or two small designs on a guy's arm or back is kind of hot, though.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Plus, Marianne Williamson will sue you for using her image.

I will never get a tattoo on my body. I think one or two small designs on a guy's arm or back is kind of hot, though.
    If I ever find myself in Detroit, I will find you, and we will have lunch at the last civilized restaurant that doesn't serve alcohol to children for this. :D

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg