Thread: READY FOR HER CLOSEUP: Big Sis to Star in Documentary...

1. #1 READY FOR HER CLOSEUP: Big Sis to Star in Documentary... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    SNIP
    Inside the DHS, which is slated to begin filming shortly for a premiere in the fourth quarter, will chronicle the behind-the-scenes workings of the Department of Homeland Security and its personnel, including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

"We have incredible access, including working directly with Secretary Napolitano," AMC's SVP Joel Stillerman said. Executive producer Piligian of Pilgrim Films & Television and AMC will cooperate with the department on protecting sensitive information, and Stillerman doesn't expect that to be an issue.

"We're not looking to do an expose of the Department of Homeland Security, we actually want to go in and look into the day-to-day (workings) of the people and what they do to keep us safe."

http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/amc-...top-producers/

COMMENTS:
    This will be an absolute Obama/DHS propaganda piece.
    Sure genuises, why not air live ” Homeland security ” / people’s faces too and let the whole world see who they are and all the terrorists see them and bribe them and come here and kill us all! Very intelligent move! America must have a death wish to expose their Homeland security anything at all for anyone to see! Fucking stupid!

Banned
    I will not be watching. I put drops in my eyes twice a day. No need for additional dosage as Napo-head is so ugly she would make a freight train take a dirt road.:eek: :p