Thread: Trump: Worst President In History:It's Carter, No It's Obama,No It's Bush "

1. #1 Trump: Worst President In History:It's Carter, No It's Obama,No It's Bush " 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    'OBAMA WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...video:
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...dent_ever.html
    'CARTER WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY'..video:.
    "He's been a horrible president. I always said the worst president was Jimmy Carter, guess what? Jimmy Carter goes to second place. Barack Obama has been the worst president ever. [In] the history of this country, Barack Obama is number one," Donald Trump told Sean Hannity on FOX News.

"I thought it was an outrage," Trump said of Obama's speech...video:
    'BUSH WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY'...video:
    NY1 Exclusive: Donald Trump Slams "Evil" Bush, Praises Obama
    snip
    During an exclusive interview with NY1 in his Midtown office on Fifth Avenue, Trump slammed President George Bush's foreign policies.

"You know, you can be enemies with people, whether it's Iran, Iraq, or anyplace else and you can still have dialogue. These people wouldn't even talk with him. It's terrible," said Trump.

While he had harsh words for the outgoing president, he had a much different opinion of President-elect Barack Obama.

"I think he has a chance to go down as a great president. Now, if he's not a great president, this country is in serious trouble," said Trump.

"I think [Obama's] going to lead through consensus," continued Trump. "It's not going to be just a bull run like Bush did. He just did whatever the hell he wanted. He'd go into a country, attack Iraq, which had nothing to do with the World Trade Center and just do it because he wanted to do it."

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stori...praises-obama/

Banned
    Trump praising Obama was 7 days after the election on 11/11/08 prior to him becoming Prez. in 09. He was dead wrong.

Trump will be on Hannity tonight.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 04-15-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Trump praising Obama was 7 days after the election on 11/11/08 prior to him becoming Prez. in 09. He was dead wrong.

Trump will be on Hannity tonight.
    He was on Rush today

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...108.guest.html

RUSH: (chuckles) I've gotta tell you, you may not know this -- well, you probably know this -- but there's a polling outlet out of North Carolina that generally tends liberal, Public Policy Polling. You are up leading the entire Republican field now with 26% of the vote. Huckabee is in second place at 17%. Does this surprise you? When you started this, did you think that you would be at the top of the heap this quickly?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, I didn't --

RUSH: People didn't know for sure that you were running.

DONALD TRUMP: I didn't think it would go this fast, Rush, but to be honest with you -- and I don't even know if it's me or the message -- the fact is I look at what's happening to this country, I look at the way China is just ripping us off, I look at OPEC the way they are ripping us off with the oil prices. I mean, people are gonna be paying six and seven dollars a gallon for gasoline very, very soon; and you're gonna be up to $150 a barrel; and they wouldn't even be there if it weren't for us. I look at South Korea. What they do to us is unbelievable. Even a smaller country, Colombia, they're signing a trade packet. We lost last year -- let's call it "lost" -- $4 billion with Colombia, fourth largest country in Latin America, $4 billion. With China this year, Rush, we're gonna lose $300 billion, and that wouldn't happen if I was there.

RUSH: What does it tell you...?

DONALD TRUMP: People hear it and they like me, I guess.

RUSH: What does it tell you that the ChiComs say that they're gonna start divesting themselves of our T-bills? What does that tell you?

DONALD TRUMP: They won't divest because we have the power they don't have the power, Rush. Rush, if we ever wanted them to stop manipulating their currency, which makes it almost impossible for our companies to compete -- and I know because I build buildings, and I have to get so much stuff whether it's curtain walls or other things from China, and I hate do it. But they manipulate their currency to such an extent that it's very hard, almost impossible for our companies to compete; and if you ever said to them, "Folks, the game is over." You know, we're rebuilding China, Rush. We're rebuilding China. They're building bridges like twice the size of the George Washington Bridge.

The George Washington bridge is like a small bridge. They are building airports, they're building cities, with our money -- and it's mostly from us because we have leadership that doesn't know what they're doing. If you ever said to them, "There's a 25% tax, a 25% tax in all of your products coming in," we would, first of all, never really probably have to oppose the tax because they would come to the table -- if you meant it, if you really meant it -- so fast. Now, if they didn't come to the table, we'd make a fortune. We've take in a lot of money and guess what? Jobs would start going to Alabama and North Carolina and all our places. So when you ask me about the polls, people know -- and I made a lot of money with the Chinese, believe me.

Both in terms of selling them very big apartments -- I sold one for $33 million recently to a Chinese gentleman -- but also in terms of deals. I made a lot of money with the Chinese, and I know the Chinese very well. By the way, they don't love us. I will tell you that. Just in case anybody has any question. They don't. When I see Obama having a dinner at the White House, Rush, for the president of China -- who's been screwing us worse than anybody other than OPEC -- for years, it's not the right and appropriate location for a dinner, believe me. So there are ways of handling it, and they need us, Rush. That's the one thing. They always say, "Oh, but they have our debt." Think of it they take our money and then they loan it back to us and we have to pay 'em interest. It's very... It would be something to solve very easily, if you have the right messenger. We don't have the right messenger. Obama is the wrong messenger.

People know him, they like his message, he keeps this up, he'll be the next Pres, he's already beating Obama in polls as well

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    If I was to say who was the "Worst"

It would be a near toss-up for 1st with Carter edging out Obama. But that is only because of the inflation and Hostage situation.

2nd would go for Obama, without a doubt.

3rd wouldn't include Bush. I would have to go back a bit, ether Andrew Johnson or some one along those lines.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    He was on Rush today

People know him, they like his message, he keeps this up, he'll be the next Pres, he's already beating Obama in polls as well
    I hope his message resonates with the Republican weaklings in Congress. The stupid shit we do regarding trade is unbelievable. That not only goes for Obama but past Presidents as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    If I was to say who was the "Worst"

It would be a near toss-up for 1st with Carter edging out Obama. But that is only because of the inflation and Hostage situation.

2nd would go for Obama, without a doubt.

3rd wouldn't include Bush. I would have to go back a bit, ether Andrew Johnson or some one along those lines.
    I agree but Obama still has 20 plus months to work his magic on us which scares the living shit out of most of us.:eek: