Thread: Really weird

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    So mine are penis calls? I need to start folding it down I guess.
    Guess you need something small and pointy to hit those little keys.:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    He only died a week ago. I was getting the calls for a couple of years until they mostly stopped about 6 months ago. Got 3 in 10 minutes last week, and answered the third one...it as an older lady asking if I had called that phone. I said I didn't and she asked me if I knew [insert name of guy]. I said yes and she informed me that he had passed away the day before. I've gotten one or two calls a day since and no one there except for usual background noise the couple times I answered.
    Hold on a second.

    A woman calls you from dead guys phone asking if you called. But you didn't. She obviously doesn't know how to use the Recent Calls list or else she wouldn't have called you. She is either making her way through the directory one by one or you are the only one in the directory :eek: and she somehow managed to hit redial.

    There's too many unknowns and I need to know more. :D

    I was going to suggest this as a good story line for a movie but it's been done:

    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Guess you need something small and pointy to hit those little keys.:D
    Wait, we are talking about cell phones? I thought this was about tom-tom drums. Oh wow, I am such an idiot.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hold on a second.

    A woman calls you from dead guys phone asking if you called. But you didn't. She obviously doesn't know how to use the Recent Calls list or else she wouldn't have called you. She is either making her way through the directory one by one or you are the only one in the directory :eek: and she somehow managed to hit redial.

    There's too many unknowns and I need to know more. :D

    I was going to suggest this as a good story line for a movie but it's been done:

    If his directory works the same as mine, if I accidentally lean on a button on my blackberry it will find the first name in the phone book that starts with that letter and speed dial it. I butt called the same guy over and over after I got it and never knew. What I want to know is, who has the goddamn phone now and is doing the same shit again!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    If his directory works the same as mine, if I accidentally lean on a button on my blackberry it will find the first name in the phone book that starts with that letter and speed dial it. I butt called the same guy over and over after I got it and never knew. What I want to know is, who has the goddamn phone now and is doing the same shit again!
    um...if it's kept on and in the family who knows...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    You say you talked to some old woman who called you and told you
    that [insert name of guy] died. Did you not ask what her connection
    to [insert name of guy] was. If she was just a random person that
    later ended up with [insert name of guy]'s phone, she wouldn't have
    known that he was dead. She must have known [insert name of guy]
    personally, to have been the one who told you he'd dead.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •