1. #1 John Fund and Andrew Breitbart at Wisconsin: "Go to Hell" 
    link

derby378 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 07:01 PM
    Original message
    John Fund and Andrew Breitbart at Wisconsin: "Go to Hell"

embedded video

At the end of this video, Breitbart has some choice words for the pro-union protesters who are being kept far away from the rally in Madison today.
    I wonder why derby thinks he has to lie about this. "pro-union protesters who are being kept far away from the rally in Madison today" People on DU were reporting that there were protesters right in with the Tea Party crowd and then just a couple of posts down there is this.

lnk

proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 06:53 PM
    Original message
    Video of Palin being drowned out in Wisconsin - this is GREAT!!

Go to DU to watch the video or find it on u tube.
    Of course they think that this is so wonderful......who would have thought it........liberals refusing to allow a conservative speaker be heard?

barbtries Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 06:56 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. love it

love wisconsin.
    livetohike Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 06:57 PM
    2. "Go Home!" and some other descriptive chanting

Thanks for posting this :hi:.
    malaise Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 07:02 PM
    Response to Reply #4
    8. Hehehehehehe

This is freaking priceless.
    At first it made me mad, but then I thought "Good. Let them act like this. Rational minded people, including swing voters see Obama and liberals acting like uncivil jacka**e* and their first thought is that they don't want to be associated with them." Then you add in the way they respond to most Christians and it's clear that they are alienating large groups of people.
    Terra Alta Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 07:11 PM
    14. It was good to see that.

Someone sure needs to stand up to Sarah and the teabaggers.. she needs to go back home to Alaska, and stay there. People are clearly getting tired of her, and by 2012 we will be saying "Sarah who?".
    How well did that work out for you with Prosser and the WI Supreme Court?
    Last edited by Carol; 04-16-2011 at 07:30 PM.

here's another thread

link

Lefta Dissenter Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Apr-16-11 06:46 PM
    7. Hard to hear over the sound of my horn,

but I stopped... "Did he just say, 'go to hell?'" ...and then my horn started honking again, so I didn't hear much after that. Oh yes, I'm sure the teabaggers standing near me, who thought they had found a cherry spot for viewing their little protest, were really thrilled to be listening to my horn honking for 2 1/2 hours (or whatever it was).
    RagAss (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Apr-16-11 06:49 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    10. LOL ! I love it.
    barbtries Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Apr-16-11 06:55 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    11. pictures? video?? please, please

and, thank you for being there!
    JoePhilly (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Apr-16-11 06:57 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    14. Outstanding. nt
    alcibiades_mystery Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Apr-16-11 07:01 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    15. Fucking WIN!

Nice job to you and others!
    I point this kind of behavior out every chance I get to swing voters and nominal Democrats. I point out that all the other side does is try to shut down debate and refuse to allow the other side to be heard. And I show them these examples Who does this? People who are in the right or those that are afraid that they will lose support when others hear what the side they are shutting down has to say. It makes people think long and hard.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder if the idiots on DU realize that aside from the people at these protests and the DUmmies themselves, no one knows or cares what anyone in Wisconsin is "doing"...

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    here's another thread

link

I point this kind of behavior out every chance I get to swing voters and nominal Democrats. I point out that all the other side does is try to shut down debate and refuse to allow the other side to be heard. And I show them these examples Who does this? People who are in the right or those that are afraid that they will lose support when others hear what the side they are shutting down has to say. It makes people think long and hard.
    I just tell them to go to DU. I try to leave some free time after that because I will get a call from them later telling me how delusional the posters there are.