Thread: Another GOP Official Caught Forwarding Racist Obama Email

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Still no reply from Nova on those racist cartoons depicting Condi Rice and Colin Powell. Go figure. That's because it's all about ideology and not race and it's OK to make derogatory and racist jokes and comments as long as said black people have an R next to their name. And Poli, being Muslim is not an ethnicity. Being Arab and Nubian is. Or did you not take an anthropology course?

I took a couple of DUers to task for that a while ago, during the Bush years. I believe it was over calling Condi Rice "Aunt Jemima". I even called the poster out and asked if he or she was black-no, of course not. I don't remember who it was, though, but he or she justified the comment by saying that Condi was not acting in black people's interests, therefore it was okay to use that term. I told him or her that he was lucky there were so few black posters on DU to offend with those kind of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    So Bush is black.

I always suspected ....
    As Black as Klintoon and O Blah Blah.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Still no reply from Nova on those racist cartoons depicting Condi Rice and Colin Powell. Go figure. That's because it's all about ideology and not race and it's OK to make derogatory and racist jokes and comments as long as said black people have an R next to their name. And Poli, being Muslim is not an ethnicity. Being Arab and Nubian is. Or did you not take an anthropology course?
    dude - the muslims who came to Kenya as invaders were - *gasp* Arabs.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

So are the Janjaweed, the killers of the christians and tribal religion practitioners in Darfur/Sudan.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Uh huh. And that's why Kenyans are as dark as they are with negroid features. Again, take an anthropology course.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Uh huh. And that's why Kenyans are as dark as they are with negroid features. Again, take an anthropology course.
    yeah, most of them, but Arab's brought Islam to Kenya so there is some Arab blood there.

Fabulous Poster
    I didn't notice that that was addressed to me.

I can't comment on the Condi Rice cartoon because I don't know what it's about.

Calling a black person an Uncle Tom is not racist per se. It's race based, because the reason for the allegation is the perception that said person has sold out himself or his people for the favor of a master. So if one believes that Condi Rice has whored herself to Bush at the expense of her race, then she would be an Aunt Jemima (in the lexicon, because we need a female counterpart to Uncle Tom) and no, that would not be the same as calling her an "nword" which is a generalized reference to her race rather than her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I didn't notice that that was addressed to me.

I can't comment on the Condi Rice cartoon because I don't know what it's about.

Calling a black person an Uncle Tom is not racist per se. It's race based, because the reason for the allegation is the perception that said person has sold out himself or his people for the favor of a master. So if one believes that Condi Rice has whored herself to Bush at the expense of her race, then she would be an Aunt Jemima (in the lexicon, because we need a female counterpart to Uncle Tom) and no, that would not be the same as calling her an "nword" which is a generalized reference to her race rather than her actions.
    Thank you for exposing yourself as a total hypocrite. And for proving my point that it's all about ideology.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

9. #39 Simple American Man 
    My answer to this DUer is: "SO WHAT!" the country is imploding dipshit get a life!

Golly gee - and here I was thinking that if you crossed an Arab and a black man you got a ginger. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.