Thread: Cell phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I have the evo 4G from Sprint. I love this thing. Hell I don't use my laptop hardly anymore because I can do everything on this.
    I've been debating getting that too, heard some great things about it. My wife just got the LG Optimus which other than just being 3G seems pretty cool from Sprint which is free right now though rather than $200.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    I've been debating getting that too, heard some great things about it. My wife just got the LG Optimus which other than just being 3G seems pretty cool from Sprint which is free right now though rather than $200.
    The evo is 100 now after the rebate. It's totally worth it. I love this thing!!!!
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    The evo is 100 now after the rebate. It's totally worth it. I love this thing!!!!
    I've got the G2 4G from T-Mobile. Yeah, you can't really go wrong with the latest gen Android phones. They are fantastic, and if you don't mind Google's evil empire, Google Voice is one of the greatest inventions ever. I like T-Mobile because they have some of the greatest contract rates around. You get a lot for your money with them. Now that they are being bought out by AT&T, I'm not sure what the future of that will be though.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

I was a BlackBerry guy until my wife surprised me with an iPhone 3G S for my birthday last year.

I'm gonna have to fight her for it when I get back.

Either one is a good purchase.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eagleexpress
    I just need something that is quick for my email and has a camera.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I've got the G2 4G from T-Mobile. Yeah, you can't really go wrong with the latest gen Android phones. They are fantastic, and if you don't mind Google's evil empire, Google Voice is one of the greatest inventions ever. I like T-Mobile because they have some of the greatest contract rates around. You get a lot for your money with them. Now that they are being bought out by AT&T, I'm not sure what the future of that will be though.
    I have the sprint everything data plan for 60.00 bucks a month. All mobil to mobil with any network is unlimited, nights start at 6 and weekends free. 800 min a month ( I used 13 last month)

with tax it comes out to just under 70.00 a month and I can tether up to 8 devices wirelesly
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Hah! You know how many pictures of my pocket I took with a "smart" phone! :D
    That doesn't mean that the phone isn't smart... :D

I've got a blackberry, my third, and I love it, but it really comes down to what you plan to do with it. Do you want to stream video? Have it double as an MP3 player? Text and e-mail? Browse the web? Or just make phone calls (I'm told that they can do that, too :D)? It doesn't make sense to pay for features that you won't use.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!