Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Chronicles Of The Obamessiah, Volume I: The Adulteress 
    The best outcome would have been if the crowd stoned the stuttering idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cNtH1mULo&eurl=http

That is HILARIOUS! (and terrifying, people are falling for his BS)

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfan View Post
    How many calls is this for Obama to be assassinated on CU? I think it's funny that you call the DUers moonbats but here people openly hope for the violent and primal murder of a presidential candidate.

Did you watch the video? They were stoning a woman and Zer-0 started spouting his crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    How many calls is this for Obama to be assassinated on CU? I think it's funny that you call the DUers moonbats but here people openly hope for the violent and primal murder of a presidential candidate.
    Obviously you didn't watch the video. I never called for assassination of Obama. I merely improved upon the script.:D

Obviously you didn't watch the video. I never called for assassination of Obama. I merely improved upon the script.:D
    Blinky is an idiot...why bother responding to his drivel?

What a stunningly stupid thing to write. You should probably just shut up.

The obvious implication of what you wrote is that you would like to see Barack Obama stoned to death.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Banned
    I watched the video and, quite frankly, didn't understand the point, other than quoting Obama at a point wherein he had lost the script. Perhaps if I knew where the quote was from (if it was a single stutter), then it would make more sense. As it was, combining the theme of adultry (with audience sentiment favoring the adultress who is about to be stoned) in a video that is anti-lib dim seems a bit odd, a confusion of messaging.

Perhaps they should do one with McCain and a woman being stoned for having an abortion? :D

This video is an excellent example of political satire. Great satire always has in it's foundation the truth. You may not like the message, but it cuts to the quick of the obvious shortcomings of Mr. Obama. The parody is nothing different than parodies done on the current president and should be applauded for the creativity and brutal honesty. Two thumbs up!:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    This video is an excellent example of political satire. Great satire always has in it's foundation the truth. You may not like the message, but it cuts to the quick of the obvious shortcomings of Mr. Obama. The parody is nothing different than parodies done on the current president and should be applauded for the creativity and brutal honesty. Two thumbs up!:D
    It's not that I didn't like (or dislike) its message; it's that I didn't understand what the message was. If it's to make fun of Obama's lapses in speech, fine. Dims have made fun of Bush's many malapropisms for some time. However, it seemed a bit elaborate for simply that.

If it's making fun of the perceived superstar status of Obama, it confuses a lot of messages. As I said, I didn't find it offensive, just a bit muddled. Certainly not brilliant.