Thread: PUMAs NAIL the DUmp on their blogs!

1. #1 PUMAs NAIL the DUmp on their blogs! 
    From PUMA: Texas Hill Country

http://texashillblog.wordpress.com/2...und-gets-vile/

Once the haven of liberal discussion, Democratic Underground has been taken over by keyboard warriors and online thugs that spew some of the worst hate in the online community. The attacks on Senator Clinton and her supporters were horrendous… unforgivable, really. And it was the victims of the abuse that were kicked out, and the abusers hailed as heroes.

Since Senator Clinton withdrew from the race and threw her support behind their champion, Obama, things have chilled out a bit, but with the naming of Sarah Palin as the Republican Vice Presidential nominee, the sexist hatred has come out full force… and since she is a Republican, there are no holds barred it seems.

Mountain Sage put up a new post with thread titles from the infamous libeal discussion board turned hate machine Democratic Underground. Here are a few of my faves, but make sure to check out the others at Mountain Sage.

Metamucil & Midol Ticket

Gramps and Cramps

Am I the first to call it the “McCain/Bush” ticket?

She will have a wardrobe malfunction at just the right moment…(Re debate with Biden)

“****ry First”?

Where have all the liberals gone?

Democratic Underground… shame on you. You have turned into the very thing you claimed to hate only a year ago.

You people make me want to throw up. What is wrong with you?

http://themountainsage.wordpress.com...ing-gov-palin/

Mountain Sage's blog:

August 31, 2008...3:37 pm
    “Liberals” outdo themselves in trashing Gov. Palin

Rarely does the cesspool Democratic Underground surprise me in just how low it’s supposedly liberal members will go…..but yesterday they really outdid themselves.

I have no problem with anyone criticizing Gov. Palin for her policy positions or her politics, but I DO have a problem when the criticism is nothing but sexist trash.

Here are just a few of the many thread titles from D.U. (thanks to nv1962 and other members of Capital Hill for the information):

Metamucil & Midol Ticket

Gramps and Cramps

Am I the first to call it the “McCain/Bush” ticket?

This broad is a real airhead.

So sue me. She looks like Bambi. The hair … it was either this or Pawlenty’s mullet?

A woman her age really should not be allowing herself to get pregnant

Sarah, do I smell a shotgun wedding? (Questioning when Sarah got married re her first kid)

Should Cindy be worried?

Naked (photoshopped photos–link)

She will have a wardrobe malfunction at just the right moment…(Re debate with Biden)

OMG….is that dowdy dressed woman Palin?

Tundra Trash

“Douchebag Mouth”

Paging “Nurse Palin”

Someone to turn the letters for McCain

“Anna Nicole” Palin

Gidget Goes to Washington

An old fart a a couple of boobs walk into a bar.

“****ry First”?

I guess they are at least consistent…this was the kind of trash they posted about the Democrat Senator Clinton. How very liberal of them.

This type of “liberal” reaction has not gone unnoticed by the press.

A BRILLIANT TRAP MAKES DEMS THE MALE CHAUVINISTS
    Sarah Palin
    By KIRSTEN POWERS
    August 30, 2008

SHE’S just a beauty queen.

She’s another Dan Quayle.

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain’s veep choice, is she has no experience. Funny, coming from the Barack Obama camp.

Following McCain’s announcement of Palin - the first female to be put on a GOP ticket for the White House, and only the second in US history - the Obama campaign skipped the niceties and blasted her as the “former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience.” She’s also a governor of Alaska (my home state), the first woman in that office and the youngest elected in state history. She has an 80-plus percent approval rating. She has turned the state upside down with her reformist zeal and has made enemies of the Republican establishment....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302008...cha_126765.htm

That place is stealing our thunder. :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Too funny! DU's hate brought out into the open once again.

It won't do any good though.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Too funny! DU's hate brought out into the open once again.

It won't do any good though.
    Should we start referreing to them as the UndergroundCesspool? Kind of the opposite of CU:D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

A house divided ....

Can't wait for the fall.