Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 First Time: Reporter Turns Aggressive With Obama 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    VIDEO: 'Why do you think you're so unpopular in Texas?'

President Obama has troubles with voters in Texas, and, apparently, with interviewers from the Lone Star State as well.

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?" Obama told reporter Brad Watson after an interview with WFAA-TV of Dallas, one of four interviews with local television stations at the White House on Monday.

The exchange is toward the end of the video.

At one point, Watson asked the president: "Why do you think you're so unpopular in Texas?"

After some jousting about the size of his loss in Texas in 2008 -- the president said it was "a few percentage points," but it was more like 11% -- Obama told his interviewer: "If what you're telling me is that Texas is a conservative state, you're absolutely right."

Obama also fired back at criticism from the conservative Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

"Gov. Perry helped balance his budget with about $6 billion worth of federal help -- which he happily took -- and then started blaming the members of Congress who had offered that help," Obama said.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...s-next-time-/1

Obama also fired back at criticism from the conservative Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

"Gov. Perry helped balance his budget with about $6 billion worth of federal help -- which he happily took -- and then started blaming the members of Congress who had offered that help," Obama said.
    Yep.

But that's politics for ya.

Obama also bristled at claims that is administration skipped Houston in the award of space shuttle orbiters and favored states that could help his re-election.
    "That's wrong," the president stated. "That had nothing to do with it; the White House had nothing to do with it."
    When Watson persisted, Obama said, "I just said that was wrong," and, later, "I just said that wasn't true."
    I don't understand how Obama can say that with a straight face. Of course Houston, mission control, should have been had one of the space shuttle orbiters there, particularly over the sites in California and New York, blue states. He politicizes everything. He has no street cred when he accuses others of politics as the basis of a decision. For him its politics all the time. After all, he's from Chicago, or is it Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

O Blah Blah isn't an ordinary politician. He is an extreme liberal politician. That means he is a pathological liar.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I wish I could believe him. But after insulting the Supreme Court, Congressman Paul Ryan and his diplomatic missteps (mostly thinking of the return of the Churchhill bust), and general tone deafness ( 'just trade that in for a hybrid') , I'm left thinking that the WH is not above pressure on NASA to award LA and NY those shuttles.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    And now WFAA-TV will face the same black-list that WFTV faced back in '08 after they asked Biden an tough question.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    And now WFAA-TV will face the same black-list that WFTV faced back in '08 after they asked Biden an tough question.
    Not from me. They are my go-to weather radar site.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I wish I could believe him. But after insulting the Supreme Court, Congressman Paul Ryan and his diplomatic missteps (mostly thinking of the return of the Churchhill bust), and general tone deafness ( 'just trade that in for a hybrid') , I'm left thinking that the WH is not above pressure on NASA to award LA and NY those shuttles.

~QC
    Now see, I actually approve of candor. What I can't stand is seeing two Congressmen playing adversary on the House floor, and then spilling out of some bar together all buddy-buddy later that day.

eagleexpress
    I am glad someone grew some balls and spoke up to him maybe he won't put himself on such a high pedstal the next time

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Now see, I actually approve of candor. What I can't stand is seeing two Congressmen playing adversary on the House floor, and then spilling out of some bar together all buddy-buddy later that day.
    There's candor, then being an asshole. Stand your principles and mean it without being... mean.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.