Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That was either hell or any major airport in the U.S. I'm not sure that there is much of a difference.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    In the end Times Prophecies it is said that the world will unite AND form a One world Religion. It's not inconceivable that the world wouldn't unite against say.....Estraterrestrial Aliens which are demons in disguise. Demons have always appeared to man and why wouldn't those claims of appearances of 'star men' actually be demons in disguise bringing knowledge to ancient man...same as one in particular wanted to bring knowledge to Eve in the Garden.

As for the Hell sounds, Doesn't the Bible say that during the Great tribulation, Appolyon and the giant locusts will come out of an opening in the earth? Sure. I think Hell is probably down there. And maybe these miners are hearing what they shouldn't be hearing.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 04-19-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    In the end Times Prophecies it is said that the world will unite AND form a One world Religion. It's is not inconceivable that the world wouldn't unite against say.....Estraterrestrial Aliens which are demons in disguise. Demons have always appeared to man and why wouldn't those claims of appearances of 'star men' actually be demons in disguise bringing knowledge to ancient man...same as one in particular wanted to bring knowledge to Eve in the Garden.

As for the Hell sounds, Doesn't the Bible say that during the Great tribulation, Appolyon and the giant locusts will come out of an opening in the earth? Sure. I think Hell is probably down there. And maybe these miners are hearing what they shouldn't be hearing.
    pretty much my thoughts on the end

Maybe its a Nephilim (half human, half fallen angel/demon) that was destroyed by Noah's flood and perserved in the ice for 5000 years

Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Maybe its a Nephilim (half human, half fallen angel/demon) that was destroyed by Noah's flood and perserved in the ice for 5000 years
    it's moldy bread dude

Quote Originally Posted by liberatecarl.com View Post
    Nephilm is Hebrew meaning tyrant or giant. I don't think that a one foot tall carcass could be considered a tyrant and it's definitely not a giant.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis