Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Key To Marital Success: Stay Thin, Obey 
    Or so says this bachelor who has never been in love:

Stay thin, obey your man - bestseller

August 30, 2008 05:35pm

A SELF-help guide that tells women to stay thin and follow their man's orders if they want to keep him has become a bestseller.

The book, The Re-education Of The Female, also says women should wear sexy clothes while doing the cooking and cleaning.

Copies of first-time author Dante Moore's book have been flying off the shelves in the US, Britain's Daily Mail reports.

One piece of advice reads: "Men never really ask for anything. They command. And believe me, what you won't do, 10 broads around the corner will."

Advising women to stay slim to attract men, Moore also writes: "When you go to the grocery store to shop, do you pick out the nastiest-looking, most rotten, smelliest fruit or meat you can find?

"Oh you don't? Why not? It's the same with men when they see ... baby elephant-sized, out-of-shape women."

Moore, a 33-year-old computer engineer, says he wants to help women and wrote the book to show where they go wrong in relationships.

Moore himself has never married, has a girlfriend of two years, an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship and says he has never found true love.
    Interesting.

Make Me A Sammich

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I always stayed thin. I guess it was that whole obey thing that screwed me up.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Muahahahahahaha!!! ;)
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Well, here's the author. If you think keeping this man is a priority, go for it.

Kick so more can become educated.

It would have been funnier if it was Micheal Moore.

Doing housework in some kind of cute outfit is ridiculous. Would a guy wear his 'casual Friday' clothes to clean out the gutters? I look pretty pulled together more or less all the time but even I wear an old shirt and jeans to wash the windows.

Damn...and I was just thinking that maybe I could be married. Where's the damn twinkies?

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    that book has been done before, in the seventies..called "the total woman" I believe it also advised you greet your husband returning from work at the door wearing nothing but saran wrap and holding a martini
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

When I was younger, I would have agreed with the "stay thin, Obey Me' thing, now I want a woman that has some meat on her bones,hellacious Knockers, and loves to give me an attitude, even during sex..:D

nothing keeps it more interesting than the I Hate You worthless Bastard! (do me NOW!):p

I also find it stimulating to date women that may sneak up behind me with a knife, That's a thrillride! (sorry psycho girlfriends is probably off-topic..:o)
    Separated, I cut myself clean
    From a past that comes back in my darkest of dreams
    Been apprehended by a spiritual force
    And a grace that replaced all the me Ive divorced ~ Jesus Freak - DC Talk