Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I had an unhittable wiffleball screwball.

I went 614-0 with the Oakmont Street Allstars that one summer. Struck out 15,000 and plunked about 1,000 (on purpose).
    I threw a hard knuckleball with one. Couldn't touch me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Being a male it was hard for me to aim for the nuts :D
    Well I took a few nut shots in retaliation. :(

We have the 1st Cow harping and legislating food for all Americans (except her and her husband's), now we have a war on playgrounds.

What are the fat kids gonna do?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    What are the fat kids gonna do?:eek:
    I would have said they could still get exercise being chased around by the other kids but I imagine fat kids have become emboldened by they fat youtube kid in Australia. So I guess they can get their exercise by lifting smaller, mouthy classmates. :)

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I'm all for letting kids feel, feel the SMACK!! of a ball to the face, scrape of the hand/knee as they fall while riding a bike, sting of the bat as you hit the ball or whatever else they feel while playing sport or just playing in general. I don't pamper my kids, if they hurt themselves, tough shit to them unless it's something that needs emergency care
    I used to get a huge spiritual lift by knocking the others off their feet with a good head shot. I threw in the 90's at that time. The coach made me tone it down.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand