• Soccer

2 20.00%
  • Baseball

6 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Football,Soccer or Baseball 
    eagleexpress
    What sport have you men played? I was talking to a coworker about her son and how every season he is in one sport or another so I wanted to see what was the most popular with the guys here

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    played tackle football my freshmen year then flag football junior and senior year, wrestled 8th grade year

in order that i'll watch, Football (Packers, Badgers), College Basketball (Badgers, Golden Eagles), Baseball (Brewers), and distant last Basketball (Bucks)

(I'm from Wisconsin)

I played soccer. The guy I'm seeing was a two sport athlete : Basketball/Baseball.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

I played football in high school and baseball as well but not on the high school team. I even wrestled 1 year but was terrible at it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I played baseball and soccer the most growing up. As I got older I started playing football and basketball a lot more. I played some deck and street hockey too but never got to be a good enough skater to play ice hockey which I really wanted to do.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I played football, cross country (my freshman year when I broke an arm playing football), basketball and track on the H.S. varsity teams. I played JV baseball before concentrating on the Pole Vault and hurdles in H.S.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Football and baseball......tore up both knees. Still paying for it 56 years later.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I played baseball, golf & basketball in high school. Could have played small college ball as a pitcher, but opted to walk on as a golfer in a warmer weather climate. That didn't work so well, but I have no regrets on where I went to college.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Played football for a short time, basketball throughout high school, ran track forever, and played organized baseball from the time I was about 6 until I left the military.

Baseball was always my favorite sport although I only run now.

Quote Originally Posted by pyackog View Post
    I played baseball and soccer the most growing up. As I got older I started playing football and basketball a lot more. I played some deck and street hockey too but never got to be a good enough skater to play ice hockey which I really wanted to do.
    Hockey is one sport that if I were nurtured at it, I believe I could have played professionally. We had no hockey programs to speak of outside of street hockey when I was growing up but on occasion I would play with friends on a frozen pond once in a while and I learned how to skate pretty well to the point where I was able to deke and skate around an opposing player and I had a wicked wrist shot. My wrister was so good that I would tell you what I was shooting at(high, stick side, etc) and I'd still beat you. Even playing street hockey I was lethal.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.