1. #1 Reliable Refurbished Laptop? 
    Mr. Snaps' netbook finally bit the dust. I can jog it along if I'm babysitting it but that's not a long term solution. He only uses it to surf, comment, and for email. He stores no files on it, does no vid editing, photo-editing, nor office functions. It was an HP netbook.

What's his best cheapo replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Mr. Snaps' netbook finally bit the dust. I can jog it along if I'm babysitting it but that's not a long term solution. He only uses it to surf, comment, and for email. He stores no files on it, does no vid editing, photo-editing, nor office functions. It was an HP netbook.

I have bought two factory refurbished Dells with one year Dell warranty that are real good, several dealers have them on Ebay, find a seller with at least 99% approval or better. Get the Dell service number from the seller so you can check the laptop out on the Dell website to make sure everything is in order.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    stop by Walmart, they have a Toshiba for under 400 brand new, do everything he wants

or if you don't mind ordering offline Newegg has these for under 300 and will do what he wants

Newegg RAWKS.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Good ideas! He probably want's this device within 10 days. He stole my laptop twice tonight.

Good ideas! He probably want's this device within 10 days. He stole my laptop twice tonight.
    One of the dells I paid 250.00 for and the other 225.00, they both had core2duo cpu's. you couldn't tell them from new. Dell leases them to corporations and when the lease is up they go through them and sell them by lots to dealers, the warranty is through Dell.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    newegg has pretty fast shipping, even as free i think it's 3 days

TigerDirect.com has some great deals on new and refurbished laptops and netbooks.

My dad has always had good luck with refurbished Dell's.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The big Cheese
    new egg all the way.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.