Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Donna Brazile says OK to attack Bristol Palin! 
    Power CUer
    http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/0...bristol-palin/

Wow ó one of the worst people in America today sank to a new personal low.

Donna Brazile actually said today on CNN that she feels itís fair game to attack Bristol Palin, Sarah Palinís 17 year old daughter, who will be marrying her high school boyfriend and having a child.

This, after Andrew Sullivan and others perpetuated the vulgar story originated on Daily Kos this Saturday that Palinís daughter Bristol was actually the mother of newborn Trig Palin, and that Palin stole the plotline of last seasonís Desperate Housewives by faking her pregnancy so that she could claim to be Trigís mother and not his grandmother (since the lies claim Trig is Bristolís son, not Palinís).

This is just ridiculous.

SoetorObamaís surrogates in the media have hit a new low. Even for them. For people without standards and slimey reputations to begin with, this is really a feat of accomplishment in a perverse way. People who are already so terrible to begin with just got even more terrible.

We didnít think that was even possible.

Talk about too ugly to live:

Goldwater
    Isn't this the woman who's advice leads to losing a lot?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Isn't this the woman who's advice leads to losing a lot?
    It certainly led Gore to lose. But she is running the show this time. She is calling the campaign shots and Leah Daughtry is writing the platform:

DAUGHTRY

Power CUer
    Oh this is GREAT!

ST. PAUL -- Donna Brazile was hit by pepper spray as she walked to the Xcel Center at the start of the Republican Convention here.

The well-known Democratic pundit and strategist confirmed the incident, but declined to comment further. Protests outside the convention center led to 56 arrests earlier in the day.

Brazile is the Chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute and was a delegate at the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

Originally from New Orleans, La., Brazile has worked on several presidential campaigns and was the campaign manager for Al Gore in 2000. She frequently appears on CNN as a political commentator.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...pepper_sp.html

THIS MAKES MY DAY!!!!!!!

Goldwater
    I should run for the democrat nomination, seems easier to get than the other one, I'd fire all the losers in the party though, keep some Clinton strategists and maybe crush my enemies with my will and power.

This would be before I get into office.

Power CUer
    You certainly would be better than this guy:

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You certainly would be better than this guy:

Oh yeah, he'd be one of the first to be crushed via my will.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Oh yeah, he'd be one of the first to be crushed via my will.
    So it was YOU with the pepper spray!!!:D

Remember - when a dem does it - it's natural. It's what people do. It's above criticism. When a Conservative does it . . . well then . . . . that conservative is going to hell and taking the whole country with 'em!

So completely typical of demoncratic HYPOCRISY.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Not only did she lead to Gore's losing but she advised wimpy Kerry in 2004 not to go anywhere near the Clinton's. Brazille along with Daughtery and Oprah I think, want a totally Black government. It will never happen. What has happened to our government makes me sick.