Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Remember - when a dem does it - it's natural. It's what people do. It's above criticism. When a Conservative does it . . . well then . . . . that conservative is going to hell and taking the whole country with 'em!

So completely typical of demoncratic HYPOCRISY.
    Yeah, but THIS time, Barry's got to be careful: his momma was 18 when she gave birth to him, which means she may have been 17 when she got pregnant. Barry Senior (the drunken, already married baby daddy) was 24.

The Palin situation is actually better: the girl is 17, the boy is 18. They can and will marry; there are no other wives hanging around. They will have the support of Palin and her family.

The DUmp is running around in circles talking about statutory rape: you can't go there without talking about Barry Senior.

One of Barry's half brothers, when found told him that their 'father' was a drunken womanizer. This was put out some time back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    One of Barry's half brothers, when found told him that their 'father' was a drunken womanizer. This was put out some time back.
    A drunk and a bigot - what the US Presidental hopeful HASN'T said about his father...
    We have discovered that his father was not just a deeply flawed individual but an abusive bigamist and an egomaniac, whose life was ruined not by racism or corruption but his own weaknesses.

And, devastatingly, the testimony has come from Mr Obama's own relatives and family friends.
    At 18, he married a girl called Kezia. But Obama Snr was more interested in politics and economics than his family and his political leanings had been brought to the notice of leaders of the Kenyan Independence movement.

He was put forward for an American-sponsored scholarship in economics, with the idea being that he would eventually use his Western-honed skills in the new Kenya. At the age of 23 he headed for university in Hawaii, leaving behind the pregnant Kezia and their baby son.

Relatives say he was already a slick womaniser and, once in Honolulu, he promptly persuaded a fellow student called Ann - a naive 18-year-old white girl - to marry him. Barack Jnr was born in August, 1961.
    Obama Snr was forced to return to Kenya, where he fathered two more children by Kezia. He was eventually hired as a top civil servant in the fledgling government of Jomo Kenyatta - and married yet again.

Now prosperous with a flashy car and good salary, his third wife was an American-born teacher called Ruth, whom he had met at Harvard while still legally married to both Kezia and Ann, and who followed him to Africa.

A relative of Mr Obama says: "We told him[Barack] how his father would still go to Kezia and it was during these visits that she became pregnant with two more children. He also had two children with Ruth."

It is alleged that Ruth finally left him after he repeatedly flew into whisky-fuelled rages, beating her brutally.

Friends say drinking blighted his life - he lost both his legs while driving under the influence and also lost his job.

However, this was no bar to his womanising: he sired a son, his eighth child, by yet another woman and continued to come home drunk.

He was about to marry her when he finally died in yet another drunken crash when Obama was 21.

They need to be very careful here because it looks to me as if Barry's parents were never married. besides, Ann must have had a good taste of Barry's daddy's womanizing and drinking by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Barry's got to be careful: his momma was 18 when she gave birth to him, which means she may have been 17 when she got pregnant. Barry Senior (the drunken, already married baby daddy) was 24. .
    :D That's right!

Brilliant Elspeth! I knew I was going to like the way you think!!

We should email all this to the news outlets to remind them! The more we email, the better chance it is that someone will pick up the facts!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Power CUer
    Obama himself gave that reminder yesterday, when he said that families should be off limits. His statement said his mother was only 18 when she had him.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    :D That's right!

Brilliant Elspeth! I knew I was going to like the way you think!!

We should email all this to the news outlets to remind them! The more we email, the better chance it is that someone will pick up the facts!
    Ok, where do we start?

I think the MSM knows all these negatives. They just aren't about to tarnish the polished turd.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I think the MSM knows all these negatives. They just aren't about to tarnish the polished turd.
    Surely there must be someone who would be interested.

My EMAIL list -

FOX news (usually Fox & Friends as well as Shepard Smith)
    CNN
    Grudge
    No Quarter
    Steve Quayle
    Newsmax
    Sometimes Michelle Malkin

I know they get a lot of stuff, but once upon a time Bill O'reilly said (paraphrase) EMAIL!! Send us your news stories. No matter how much you think we get, we want to see it.

So now I do.