1. #1 Someone isn't happy about getting their conspiracy theories swept under the rug 
    Junkdrawer (1000+ posts) Wed Apr-20-11 01:40 PM
    Original message
    That's it.
    Edited on Wed Apr-20-11 01:43 PM by Junkdrawer
    When Helen Caldicott's video is sent to the 9/11 forum, I've have enough.

It seems that the few who suppress the truth rule the roost here. Write when that changes.
    uppityperson (1000+ posts) Wed Apr-20-11 01:46 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. maybe contacting the mods directly, or admin, might be better and a mod call out like this?
    Too wordy for a "walt starr".
    Holy crap! There's a name I haven't thought of in ages. What ever happened to Walt, anyway?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I think Walt got shown the door in one of the purges.

Now sure if he's surfaced at DW or not. I need to take a trip over there and see if my membership is still active.:D
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Codeine Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Apr-20-11 02:43 PM
    2. The shadow government sends its regards.
    Danger Mouse DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Apr-20-11 02:52 PM
    13. Let me clarify.

The video was moved to 9/11 because it was taken from Globalresearch.ca, a website that is a part of our 'Bad Site List.' We keep track of websites that host bigoted or highly conspiratorial and speculative content. Globalresearch.ca is one of them, and posting videos or contents from that site will result in your post/OP being locked/deleted/moved.

Hope that clears up any misunderstandings. I'm going to lock this now.

Please contact administrators if you have any further questions.

Danger Mouse
    DU Moderator
    Ha ha.