1. #1 The Three Factor Emotions Test 
    You Are Somewhat Emotionally Savvy

You do your best to ignore your feelings. You believe that your emotions only lead to trouble.
    By keeping your emotions buried deeply, they effect you in ways you don't know about. You understand your emotions, but sometimes it takes a while to know how you are really feeling. When you're in an emotionally charged situation, your feelings aren't always clear.

You know how to keep your negative emotions in check and under wraps. You are able to get out of a funk simply by thinking positive thoughts.

The Three Factor Emotions Test
    My emotions aren't buried deeply, I simply disregard the more stupid ones which are the most common and destructive ones. Anger, fear, irritation, boredom, and the urge to eat an entire bucket of KFC aren't usually "helpful" on an hour-to-hour basis.

Being positive isn't "simple" - it takes some work but the benefits outweigh the effort. Being angry, bored, or sad takes no effort at all but the payback is pretty worthless.

Also, I know how to use "affect" in a sentence. That's pretty cheerful. :)

You Are Not Emotionally Savvy

You pay attention to your emotions, but you ignore your darkest feelings and thoughts.
    You have some emotions that you just aren't ready to deal with yet.

You understand your emotions, but sometimes it takes a while to know how you are really feeling.
    When you're in an emotionally charged situation, your feelings aren't always clear.

You aren't very good at repairing or reversing your negative emotions.
    When you get sad or angry, it tends to spiral out of control.

The Three Factor Emotions Test

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Emotions! Oh good grief!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Emotions! Oh good grief!
    Please, this is more fun than discussing "low T". :p