Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i can't figuree out why these terrorists keep cropping up!!

we've dropped bombs on half of the countries in the world! why do they hate our freedom! maybe if we bomb some more villages they'll learn to love our freedom!

oh there's a busy crowded market let's drop some mortar shells on it, yeah some kids died but that's their own fault for hanging around a battlefield booya. now their fathers and older brothers are taking up arms against the united states? wow they must REALLY hate Freedom.

I can't figure this out. we dropped a bomb on every village we suspected having a jihadi in it, but all that happened is more people turned up radicalized and hating America.

i just can't figure out why these people hate us, it must be their religion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post

we've dropped bombs on half of the countries in the world! why do they hate our freedom! maybe if we bomb some more villages they'll learn to love our freedom!

oh there's a busy crowded market let's drop some mortar shells on it, yeah some kids died but that's their own fault for hanging around a battlefield booya. now their fathers and older brothers are taking up arms against the united states? wow they must REALLY hate Freedom.

I can't figure this out. we dropped a bomb on every village we suspected having a jihadi in it, but all that happened is more people turned up radicalized and hating America.

i just can't figure out why these people hate us, it must be their religion!

Being a sarcastic asshole that you are, while you jest you hit the nail on the head.

should we bomb any US city that produces terrorists or criminals?

after all, that's what they get for HARBORING them
    Apples meet oranges

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Being a sarcastic asshole that you are, while you jest you hit the nail on the head.
    LOL! good catch.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

That might hold true if there were no attacks from the middle east, but the history is littered with it. That's why I smirk at people who honestly believe that concept (although somewhat flawed from the start) of democracy can somehow work there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...he_Middle_East

In terms of their religion, I don't know why you would dismiss that outright. When Muhammad died, violence inside the religion started breaking out almost immediately (leading to the Sunni and Shi'ite factions). The foundation of the Middle East countries afterwards was through conquests. Many Muslim empires came about until around the 20th Century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests