1. #1 Thou shall tweet the apocalypse? 
    The coming apocalypse may not be foretold with fire in the skies or the boiling of the seas, but in the most unlikely of places — in a tweet.

That's according to the Rev. Franklin Graham, son of famed evangelist Billy Graham, in an Easter weekend interview with ABC's Christiane Amanpour.

Graham was excited about the possibility of social media and the Internet communicating the The Second Coming to the world.

"The Bible says that every eye is going to see it. And you know, I thought -- how in the whole world is that going to happen?" he said. How is the whole world going to see him all at one time? Unless all of a sudden everyone's taking pictures and it's in the media worldwide. Social media could have a big part in that."

In fact, Graham's own Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has jumped into the online world with fervor. The association has its own Twitter profile, Facebook page and a regularly updated YouTube page. Recently, it has even added an iPhone app into the mix to get the message out.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/tech_guid...#ixzz1KeU4vdlo

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I can see that

Jeez, I hope not - I don't have a Twitter account. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Shame, you're just going to have to rely on spotting the cats laying with dogs etc, the rest of us will be well ahead of you. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Neither does Jesus. I think you're safe.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Vatican has one.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

A visualization of tweets reaching users before a coming catastrophe, courtesy of XKCD

"In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Shame, you're just going to have to rely on spotting the cats laying with dogs etc, the rest of us will be well ahead of you. :D
    We could call her on her wood-fired cell phone and give her a heads up, or heads down as the case may be.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    actually, he does

http://twitter.com/#!/jesus